Reviews for Come Take Me Home
Black butler chapter 1 . 3/20/2020
That. Was. So. So. Great. Story!
Loved every phrase3
Keep up ur good work pls ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2018
Wonderful story. My favorite ncis character. It seems sad & a little depressing he is not on the show. My only critique is spell & grammar checking. It is not only your stories. Most fanfic stories look & sound like a child wrote them. I have not read any bad stories ; just awful spelling. Again great piece of writing. Congratulations!
bjq chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
fabs
sailor silvimoon chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Love it. And you should definitely write a sequel.
Blue Oyster, I think it was the name of a gay bar in 'Police Academy'.
You should also write another story about how Tony learned to be quiet until Gibbs calms down.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I love finding older stories to read especially TONY/GIBBS FATHER/SON. There just isnt enough of them now. its all Ziva/Tiva.

Good thing The barkeeper called really did need help and a wake up call. And to know his boss does still care about him.
jenben chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I think it was a really sweet story. The show didn't take enough time to address what must have been very difficult and guilt-producing for Tony. I think this would have made an excellent addition to what they aired. Thanks for the story.
Midnight1906 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Type your review here...
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Hi :) (Above actually is my login name, but my phone wasn't having me getting into my account, lol)

This was an awesome story! Love how you wrote this. Tony is a hero, but even hero's have their superhero's :)

Thanks again, loved it :)
The Good Child chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
would love to know how Tony handled the article and the baby naming.
Jen chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I'd love to read a sequel or something! Great story!
FicFan chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I actually read quite a bit of Fanfiction based on a large variety of characters so I sometimes find stories to read that are older like this one. NCIS is one of my favorite and I really like the Gibbs/Dinozzo - Father/Son ones.

This was really good - I feel like you captured the guys very nicely. I appreciate that you did not have Tony gettin drunk. Even though he has been a "partying Frat-boy", I think he would be careful of using drink to escape his problems. I know Tony would have carried what happened to Jenny for some time to come and was glad to read a follow-up.

You mentioned a possible continuation - was it ever written or would you consider writing it even after all this time?

Thanks for the story.
Mary chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Yes, you should write a sequel to the story. I would love to read more abour Gibbs and Tony to see how things are going for them!
zulugreen chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
here via Lj rec. Good story
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Absolutely great story! Really enjoyed reading it! Really left me wanting more tho (thats a sign of good writing I think). I'd love to read that newspaper story or an epilogue or really...anything more you write for this story I'm pretty sure would be awesome!
Graphicmaker1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Amazing story. I really, really loved it. It was so cute when Tony hugged Gibbs. And when Gibbs ran his hand through Tony's hair while he was sleeping and he leaned in to the touch. I loved the father/son relationship in this story. Well done.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »