Reviews for Marshmellow Bites
Gravitation fan chapter 60 . 8/2/2013
I think that was lovely. And I demand you make a seqeul, bitch! JK. Shuichi:I hope I didn't hear you say I hope you didn't say? Me:Oh Yuki cusses 24/7, what's the difference? Shuichi:Well I don't like it when my baby cusses. Me:I'm sorry. Shuichi:That's okay. *Shuichi comes down and kisses me* Shuichi:I love you. Me:I love you too. *Yuki humming as he sits down on the couch* Me:I also love you, Yuki-chan. *Sitting next to him kissing his cheek* Yuki:I love you too son. *He kisses me* Shuichi:What about me? *Yuki pulls Shuichi to him kissing him too* Shuichi:That's better. Me:Well, I enjoyed your fanfic I hope you enjoyed reading my reviews and (apparently) reading about all the things that have happened lately at the Yuki & Shindou household. I can't wait to read more Fanfics from you. Shuichi:Bye! Me:Bye! Shuichi:Yuki, say "bye"! Yuki:Bye. Me:See you next time on... Shuichi & me:Marshmellow Bites of... Yuki:Gravitation. Me:See ya. Shuichi & Yuki:"I'll be seeing you in different places..." Me:Bye. One,two,three! Shuichi, Me & Yuki:"I'll be seeing youuuuuuuuuuuuu." Bye!
Gravitation fan chapter 59 . 8/2/2013
Yikes. You know what I feel the same way. I thought I would write down a Gravitation fanfic too. And sometimes I would get stuck also. Writer's block is probably the feared enemy to all writers and novelists. And Writer's cramp. Ouch. Yuki:Damn it! Me:Oh no, here we go. Me:Yuki are you alright? Yuki:Yeah, I'm fine. Me:Okay. Keep it up!
Gravitation fan chapter 58 . 8/2/2013
Hot. But now I'm sad. Just one more chapter after # 59 then it'll be over. But I'm sure you'll think of more inspirations and do a sequel. Well bye.
Gravitation fan chapter 57 . 8/2/2013
Now, I saw the series too. And I know how Yuki loves Shuichi and vice versa. But I never knew what goes on in Yuki's mind in the show. But I know he cares about him and he wants to be with him but I never thought Yuki would show it by how would he react if he had a dream that Shuichi was in the arms of another man. I'm now perfectly relieved that Yuki does care. (not that he didn't show or say otherwise) Love is probably the best emotion we humans are allowed to feel. And speaking of love I love this couple. And I love you. Keep it coming.
Gravitation fan chapter 56 . 8/2/2013
Shuichi and Yuki forever and fuck the other faggots who say otherwise!
Gravitation fan chapter 55 . 8/2/2013
Are you sure Yuki doesn't get a boner when Shuichi performs on stage? Because it sounds like he does. Not that I would blame him. Yuki:Blame for what? Me:Nothing. Yuki:For what? Me:For...being in love with Shuichi. *Bolts out of the room* Keep it up!
Gravitation fan chapter 54 . 7/24/2013
"Tis love,tis love that makes the world go 'round". That was very nice.
Gravitation fan chapter 53 . 7/24/2013
Ohhhhh yeah. Loved the the chapter. And Shuichi just got back from New York a few days ago so yay! Anyway I love the chapter. See ya soon.
Gravitation fan chapter 52 . 7/20/2013
I saw that and I fainted. Wow. I bet that was scary for Shuichi. I loled at the the part where Yuki is like "Hang on!" and Shuichi was like " Like I have a choice!" that was funny. He's already hanging on for Gods'sake he doesn't need to be reminded. Man. Maybe next time Shuichi can do it on the ground so no one has to fucking worry about him. And man do I miss him. I'm sure glad he's coming home this evening. But till then I'm stuck wit Yuki. But hey, at least I wasn't dangling from the rail like Shuichi was. Jesus Christ. Yuki:Okay kid, off the laptop. Me:Maybe one of these days you can buy me my own laptop. Yuki:That's not a bad idea. Me:Anyway I love the chapter. See ya next time on Marshmellow bites.
Gravitation fan chapter 51 . 7/18/2013
lol!
Gravitation fan chapter 50 . 7/18/2013
God, I love you and this couple!
Gravitation fan chapter 49 . 7/18/2013
Will you ever stop amazing me? Yuki:That's exactly what Shuichi said in the bedroom last night. Me:Ewww! Yuki! Yuki:*laughs*How you like them apples? Yuki:Oh and that's what I said that night. Me:Eeeewwwww! Anyway keep it up!
Gravitation fan chapter 48 . 7/18/2013
Funny! LOL! And I also dressed up like a samurai. Rurouni Kenshin. Thought Yuki's plan might have backfired. I've seen them kiss all the time. It would actually be like, candy and entertainment.;) Yuki:Hey kid, are you planning on coming to the car with or staying behind? Me:Oh! Wait up Yuki! Keep up the writing!
Gravitation fan chapter 47 . 7/18/2013
I think that was beautiful. I think remember watching a video of their wedding after Yuki picked me up from school. Though I had to rewind it again to make knew I watched it. Hopefully Yuki was to busy on his novel to notice me watching it. I mean of course if I asked it would have been alright but hey at the Yuki household I don't come off as a kid who watches stuff like that. At least, I never was interested in that kind of stuff to begin with but on that day it was just something wanted to do. Yuki:Do what? Me:Yuki! Would you stop peeping at my iPhone? Yuki:Sorry. But what was it on what day was it something you wanted to do? Me:Uh, tell you and Shuichi I love you. Yuki:You already do that. Me:Well, that day seemed very special. Yuki:How? Me:Who are you Liz Smith? Yuki:Point taken. Anyway, we have one more stop. Me:And to where wouldeth thateth be, prey tell? Yuki:The pet store. Me:Why? Yuki:To more dog food for Coco. Me:*fire burning inside me*Joy. Yuki:You wanna come with me where it's nice and cool or are you gonna stay in the car? Me:I'm comin' with ya. Yuki:Excellent choice. Me:I'll talk to you later. Keep up the good work. Yuki wait for me! Yuki:I am waiting.
Gravitation fan chapter 46 . 7/18/2013
Now that , ladies and gentlemen is how romance is done. And thank you for finally getting rid of that fucking dooooggg.