Reviews for What's in a Name
xiolajane chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Absolutely beautiful! Zsadist is my favorite, so this story was a real treat.
wed chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I love your story. I can easily picture Zsadist trying to learn for Bella.
Fly-Gold chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
hi!
I VERY like your story! Zi is my one and only Brother too. Great!
By the way, can I translate your story? I do really think that everybody will enjoy it.
Emmett's One True Love chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Soo cute!
Dumbblonde1000 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
You've got Zsadist's character completely nailed in my opinion. He's my favourite brother and I can perfectly imagine him reciting the alphabet and trying so hard to please Bella. Reading his story always breaks my heart and this really adds another layer to his character.
roon0 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This was lovely. I adore Rhage and Mary esp., as they were helping Z. Wonderful stuff.
Izabet chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wow, this was amazing! I need to go read the book again now. Great job!
MayJay836 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Oh my goodness! This was such a well written piece. I loved it so much! You captured Zsadist so well! I loved it so much, you have a very beautiful talent!
EllaB twilight chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Oh, this is lovely! I love Z's story, and the thought of him learning to read warmed my heart when I read the WARDen's original work. But you have set a great scene that keeps all of Z's self-hatred but also his wonder at this new, brighter world that surrounds Bella.
xMunchy chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
And soon Zsadist realized that Hell went into blizzard mode for many centuries to come. ;D
DazedInReality chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Nice one.

I didn't think we were allowed to write fanfictions for JRW, but this is good.

x
Kay Maria chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Very cute! I like it
Moonwolf3000 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
OMG, this is so fucking sweet! I totally love this one-shot! Ppls read my BDB fanfic - The BDB's Little Romances. It's one where I've added loads of characters and it's mostly for the kids of the Brothers, including Rehv. Nalla's included for sure!

-Cass
luinda chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Like you, I love Zsadist.

I can picture him frustrated over his ABC's.
natalie2121 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
omg that was so awesome! I kept trying to suppress the urge to cry! I LOVE ZSADIST! It would be awesome to hear more about from when Bella was in Charlotte! Keep up the great work and I hope we can see more fanfics from you in the near future!