Reviews for Need
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 5/14
This is better than the book!
rachel210491 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
hot
LadyRomance chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Very romantic story! I would love to see more of your writing bout them during Bella's pregnancy.
dixie.do.little chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
This is the best fan fiction that I've read and I truly hope that you write more (very soon). I love Bella and Z's story and think that this, as well as all of your other pieces, have such an excellent addition. Please please please write more soon...esp. more Z and Bella (I swear BDB, esp. Z and Bella, are like crack...I might need a 12 step program or something).

Thank you again!
avid reader75 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
WOW! I hope you continue :)
Romantically Discharged chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
HOOOOOOOT DAYYYYYMMM! Good job!
Izabet chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Wonderful!
CindyKay chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
This was a great addition to Bella & Z's story!

Cindy
Niuniak chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Great!
Katiebear347 chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Wow... this fic is just amazing. When I read this part of Lover Awakened, I remember wishing that more had been written, and your story reads like it was taken straight from the pages of J.R. Ward. Please, PLEASE write more about Zsadist and Bella... I wish that there was a whole series of books dedicated to their relationship. It really is too bad for J.R. that she did make Zsadist's story the third of the series instead of the last one like she originally intended... because really, how can any Brother's story after his come anywhere close?

Again, thanks for taking such good care of such a beautiful part of Z and Bella's story.
PilotWhale chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Oh! I didn't see there are TWO chapters! Let me at it! XD
PilotWhale chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh. My. What was THAT? That was awesome. So, this is from the series called The Black Dagger Brotherhood? And the specific book is Lover Awakened? I must read it. Guh. I'm going to see your other stories now, because if this is any indication, you are a kick ass writer. You have some serious talent there.
Juliamine chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
That was so sweet! You really captured the essence of Bella and Z. Thanks for sharing :)
Juliamine chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Perfect.

This showed Bella in her needing perfectly, thanks for sharing!
Moonwolf3000 chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
OMFG, I fucking LOVE this! You'll go places, baby, I can tell!

-Cass