Reviews for Steak and Eggs
GBuscusDouglass chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This is the most amazing fic in this fandom. You are an AMAZING writer and deserve hundreds more reviews than you have :33
Apprentice Writer chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Wow, that got raunchy near the end, but it was still really good. I hope you write more stories like this
Person Place or Thing chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh do nice hehe oh i'm so naughty
ArthurVoid23 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
All I can say is... Wow. I love your stories!
Seaborgium chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
hfffngnnfngfhg I'm so fortunate I stumbled upon such a lovely fic. It sure made my night! I put off doing homework and whatnot just so I could finish it all in one sitting, haha. I enjoyed it.
Mistress Tori chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I loved this
LordLenne chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Nothing more to say than a great story containing amazing details. Made me feel well contented~
Rainbow Platypus chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Whoo! What a great first fic to read for this pairing. This entire story was drool-worthy, I'm telling you!

don't worry about the length, either, it was perfect. And the ending...f- *babbles*

Marry me?

(I noticed from your profile we have the same birthday. ;D *fails at not sounding like a stalker*)
Kunoichi-neechan chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Holy...Crap... That was amazing. The detail was just...I think I just had a nosebleed.

Dude...You. Rock.
Utsuro chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
loved the story! It was amazingly well written, and one of the best storys i've read in a long time XD

Revu chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Wow there's a cool story! Dreary Ness is always so sad, but fun to cheer up!

OK first off I just have to say... I personally don't think this story belongs in the "T" rating... I mean I know the "sexual content" wasn't exactly explicit... but I still just don't see that kind of thing happening in PG-13 movies. Your writing is bang on! There were no grammar mistakes or typos that drew me out of the story so great job there! The detail was nicely done and captured the vulnerable tenderness quite nicely.

I was impressed with the actual story content as well. I know I sat through most of it screaming "GIVE HIM THE DAMN STEAK ALREADY!" but that's just because of Earthbound insight. And even that had something to do with the likableness of the story that as you're reading it you're frustrated with Lucas' timidity and you take a problem that shouldn't be that bad that turns into chaos because the characters don't know how to handle it properly or have the courage to try on their own. The end result of that is just surprisingly entertaining. This is actually the first Smash Bros fic I've ever read where Ness's "homesickness" came into play, along with many other Mother ques so I have to say great job at either doing your homework or playing the Earthbound games. I always get annoyed at people thinking that Ness and Lucas are eight or nine years old because of the way they're rendered rather than getting to know the games they're from and discovering they're actually thirteen and fourteen. If you think about it like that, the two of them should really be rendered more like Pit and Red... and wow I get off topic easily...

Anyway, thanks a lot for another great story! I'm trying to read your "He Said, She Said" story also... I just have a hard time sitting through Gender Bender stories even if they are written well. I'm working on it though!

I hope to see plenty more Ness fics from you in the future!

Till next time!
MotherBound chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
TanisEly chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
What can I say? How can I express myself despite my lack of english knowledge? ok.

I must say that I love your story. First, your narration, is very descriptive without being tedious, is easy to imagine what's happening. Second, Ness and Lucas, I think they could make a cute couple and there's few slashy stuff of them. Third, something that I've seen in few of the slash fics I've read, and is the fact that, um... a intimate moment between 2 men is somewhat rough, not including too much the feelings, because men focus more on the physical part, so I can say that that part in your fic is realist.

About grammar & spelling, I won't say anything, I'm not the person to judge it.

This story goes to my faves and I hope to see more soon. Good job.
liquidity chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This fic is very cool. I really like how you characterized a bout of Ness having his homesickness. Like he was becoming unable to function, just like in Earthbound! I'm so glad Lucas was able to pull him out of it. _ This is really well written, especially the portion where Lucas "challenges" Ness to react. You have a really good writing style.
N.Osaka-who was lazy to log on chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
*fans herself* Best read I've had all week! It was fantastic and, like some other people have stated before, I was just expecting a really cute story and I got so much more :D

Keep up the good work!