Reviews for They are What
LOL Cute!
parisindy chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
hehehe great stuff
Sensue chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That was funny. So many big words for Dean to understand. LOL. It's confusing though, hermaphrodites vs adrogenous.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
hahaha this made me laugh

especailly that last line!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Yep. I bet Sammy read encyclopedias and dictionaries when he was little. Such a fount of information. LOL Well done.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
LOL! ahah...

omg...this was such a nail on the head hun

they would SOO act like that

haha

nice work, really great fic!
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
*grins* Gotta love "Sam-the-walking-encyclopedia" moments. And that happens to be one of my favorite quotes, too!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
LOL, this is totally something I would expect of them. Sam correcting his brother on the use of genders for special/foreign language terms and Dean calling him "an encyclopaedia of weirdness", again.

The two brothers are simply too cute when they're sharing this easy banter, no hurt no foul.
FigureInTheAshtray chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Heh, that was very definately a weirdness conversation but it still made me chuckle. Good job! :)
PADavis chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Oh, what a great twist on the prompt. Welcome to the gang!

Phoebe
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Oh Sammy. All with the booksmarts.

Really creative use of the prompt!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
HA. THAT WAS CUTE...and a little weird! Totally Winchester style! Welcome to the game!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Brilliant! I love it when Sam corrects Dean. CRACKS me up. Especially when he does it so absentmindedly. Great job. This is hysterical. Very imaginative use of the phrase!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I love the first four lines especially. Sam absentmindedly correcting Dean. Nice use of the challenge phrase!