Reviews for SLOW ASCENT
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Ness.

I am mainlining quality 'Ness words' and I am drunk on the heady beauty! bev xx
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Hurt!Dean. SO cute!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
AW

brill fic hun

loved love loovee! the way you described how he felt- and awakening

YAYY

lol

thanks hun!

x
NC Girl chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Wow, there's a lot of feeling packed into thos 100 words! Great job with this!
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
*hugs screen*

.BurnXx
L5472 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Aw! Dean came out of unconsciousness and the first thing he does is call out for his brother. *heart melts*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I didn't breathe til the very end, you held me spellbound right to word 99. I had to turn my will to steel not to skip straight at the end to see which brother was hurt and which one was frantic. You packed SO much into 100 incredible words - the experience, the physical awareness, the emotion and the boys connection...you captured it all. I loved it! *letting out breath*
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Poor Dean! I love the way you convey how difficult the simple tasks of opening his eyes and speaking are under the circumstances of these injuries he seems to have sustained.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Awesome big brother Dean, his first word after being hurt and unconscious is Sam. Loved it. Hugs, Vonnie
InSecret chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Aww, so good! These drabbles are so much fun, LOL. I'm going a bit crazy with so many browsers open in b/w posting my own and then trying not to miss any of the others, yours included. I love Dean's voice all low and raspy. I like your entire drabble, but those words make me happiest, LOL. Enjoyed this a lot :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Aw. Very nice. A hurt!Dean drabble from his own POV. I really liked this! Well done.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
aw dean.

as always i love your stories/drabbles etc
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Nice use, I love that, a slow return to consciousness. I'm working on a fic with Dean awakening all strung up, and I can't figure out how to put it. This is perfect.

Sam, such a good first word.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Okay so this screams for More Story. Because it is made of awesome and I want to know more about the train of pain. m hm. Very nice. Great focus on the here and now and have you had a concussion before? nicely done.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008