Reviews for Shikamaru Nara Must Die
I lov Hinata chapter 3 . 4/22
Pls continue. Preety please? Its like hinata is very hot and that she hides it .
awesomesauce chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Pretty good, awesome job casting the roles. I would of thought that Sasuke would play John. . . or something like that. But does that mean that Hinata will end up with Choji? Like in the movie?
hinatafan711 chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
This is great :) i hope you continue because i love this movie and therefore the story is really good too :)
TheGirlInTheBackRound chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Please continue it would make meh vveerrrry happeh!
ShadowOfAPrincess chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
This was really good! I loved it! What will happen next? Hurry up and update, dammit! :)
Fan of Hina-chan chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Not a lost cause write more! GO Hina MAWAMWAH revenge!
SilverWolfStar chapter 3 . 12/16/2009

I like Shika/Hina pairing, am not to keen on Tema/Shika - which is odd, seen as though they are a big pairing! - and Saku/Shika and Ino/Shika is fine!

So the pairings are good, the story line is good, and I can't wait to see Hinata get revenge on Shikamaru!

Update soon, yeah!

Wolfie-chan .
Eva-Mizuki-Levaris chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
Definate Thumbs Up. I love how you made "The Other Tucker" Choji. It fits -
mwto chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
I love John Tucker Must Die, and this is just like it. Keep writing it please, it's awesome.
SarahiNia chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
LaClem0516 chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
Absolutely! Please, you must continue, help support the ShikaHina fans! It's a good story, please continue. I wish more people would open up to this pairing.
Acumichi chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
I love it. can't wait for the next chapter _ Ja ne
mori3 chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
The chapter was well worth the wait. I think I like the Chouji and Hinata flirting more than I like the possibility of a Shika and Hinata pairing. That part of the chapter was really cute and the attraction seemed genuine. Of course, it did seem like you were foreshadowing that Ino will be going after Chouji next.

I hope you continue writing the story. I am looking forward to see what will happen next.
i14 chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
ha ha sounds really good! can't wait for the next chapter
mimichan88 chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
Hey I love 'John Tucker must die'.I cant wait to read the next chapters .I love this .Please please update soon
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »