Reviews for Tarzan 3: Kito's story
Megan chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Anyone who's watched "The legand of Tarzan" has a very good idea who that human girl is, am I right people!?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE HURRY!
Libby chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
I LOVE LOVE LLLOOOVVVEEE IT PLEASE MAKE MORE
I HAD AN IDEA WERE KITO STARTS TO CRY.
AND WEN IS HE GOING TO METE TARZAN I THINK THAT THEY MIGHT HAVE A FIGHT.
IT WOOD BE CUUUTE IF HE WAS CRYING:-) PLEASE HURRY

PS: LLLOOOVVVEEE IT
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT PLEASE MAKE MORE MORE MORE !?

PS PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I LOVE IT!
Midnight the Black Fox chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
I'm loving this story XD poor Kito he needs a hug :)
fishie-twin chapter 6 . 10/23/2009
Yay on getting another chapter up. :3 Actually, I'm quite a bit more impressed on this chapter. I didn't see any spelling mistakes, and if there are any, they aren't major. Also, the suspense of Kito being chased by other kitties was very good. :) Keep up the great work, and I hope for another update soon!

fishie-twin chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
Yay! You updated again; that was quick! Owo I'm really enjoying how the story is leading on. I'm curious as to what will happen to Kito. *nodnod*

You do, however, need to work on some grammar and mechanics. For you, it's not that big of a problem, just a missing word here and there, maybe using the wrong form of a word, like too and to, and leaving off a letter at the end of a word. Just make sure to re-read your work to edit. Other than that, you are doing a terrific job! I can't wait for the next update!

Keep up the fantastic writing! -FishieTwin
fishie-twin chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
o.o Wow, I was expecting to see that this story was updated. But it made me happy. I really quite interested as to where this story is going to lead. It was a bit short, but at least what you gave me satisfied my imagination a little. Keep up the great work, and I eagerly await your next update! :D

Exotica22 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
When's the next chapter coming out soon cause I like this story
fishie-twin chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
o.o Hey, this sounds rather interesting. I haven't really been able to find any good Tarzan stories like the movie, but this seems like it has potential. I'm not gonna rush you or anything (because, heck, I haven't updated my story in over 3 months) but I am looking forward to the next chapter!

Keep up the fantastic writing!

juddlegirl chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
Interesting. I like how you incorporated tarzan while at the samw time keeping about the character. I cant wait to see what happens next.
juddlegirl chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
I like it. I can see how it is based on Tarzan, yet it still original.
alamodie chapter 1 . 10/24/2008