Reviews for Announcement
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
shamefully i'll admit i have read a lot of stories the past few weeks, and some really awesome ones at that. and i havn't reviewed any. but for this, i just feel really compelled to drop you one.

i just love the emotions you've got through and i love how you subtly built the story to culminate in that final sentence! not to mention that i find the plot original and really moving love the maturity in this! lovely work, your other works are pretty awesome too, i will have to get to those another time
Goldenheart11 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
AWW! So sweet! I knew that if Terra and BB ever got married it would end in divorce.
Zenia chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
More!
Raven of Alaska chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Have Terra come looking for Garfield, come across Raven's place, and find Garfield "cheating" on her. Divorce papers get finalized, and then Raven and Garfield begin dating. A few days/weeks/months/years later, however long you want it to be, Raven and Garfield get married, have kids, and live happily ever after. But don't make Terra a b*h, just have her be really depressed.

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
TheMightyErrg chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
This story must end the only way it should. He leaves Terra that b... bad person and Raven and BB get to together. I know she might have some issues on being 'the other woman' but she'll get over it when they realize they're meant for each other.
Rhelyn chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Maybe Terra could be cheating on him,admit her mistake, can get divorced,get married to their soulmates,blah,blah,blah,and have some fluffy ending or maybe Terra would cling on him like a bloodsucking leech,and and a way to remove 'it' has to be found,thus creating a slightly more interesting 's all I can think of now,and I hope that helped,directly or ASAP!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Wow...that was really good. Great job on the imagery and dialog and you really managed to capture the tension between BB and Raven.

I'd suggest an idea if only it wasn't so cliche in my own mind :-D. But...I would say, don't have Terra come off as a bitch. That's too easy and it'd be overly dramatic. Keep it...civil? Anyway, keep up the great work, I can't wait for the next chapter!