Reviews for JUST SAY NO TO M&M'S
victoria chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
meani
Wicked Rebel chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
i really liked this. it was short and sweet and made me happy. (much like an m&m!)

lora
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Aww, that was so sweet. Pardon the pun.

Loved it!
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Loved it keep up the great work :D
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Aw! Sensible, sensible Sammy. I love the line where you describe Dean and the specifics of how he looks like crap.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
AWW lol hun

so like Dean haha

aweosme ficlet hun

i really loved the way ya did this

haha x

happy!

bless it all the things im goo over x
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
This was adorable! What a sickness for M&M's! Both are good brothers. Thanks.
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Haha, aww.

They're both so cute. ]

.BurnXx
L5472 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
LOL wow, for a minute there I thought little Sammy was going to give in! haha
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Enjoyed that! Amazing that Sam managed to get out of going on an M&M run, but that fact that Dean was concussed and injured and not on the top of his game might have had something to do with it! Though Dean did manage to get him to agree to go the next day! Sam was right, Dean could have well puked after eating them, or worse still choked on them and it would have been a disaster if he was put off the sweet treat for life!
Cookie6 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Now that was just too darn cute! I feel all smooshy, Dean begging, Sam with the tough love. I have your little scene in my head and its pretty nice, very serene, even if you banged Dean up...again! But I SO get Dean, who hasn't had the craving so bad that you'd send a loved one out into a snow storm because you can't? Your ending was divine - mutual understanding. This is one of those fics that makes my Sam / Dean meter absolutely even.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
that does work as a follow up! brilliant! i love it and I would get him M&M's!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Hey vanessa! I can relate to this. I got thrown out of a truck and got a concussion not to long after I'd had a sub sandwiche at Pizza Hut for lunch that day, the inevitable followed and I couldn't eat one for years. Enjoyed the story as always!
PADavis chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Disgusting but effective way to get Dean to get off M&M's. Lots of fun.

Phoebe
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Dean and his M&M addiction, he just can't get enough of those. Poor Sam, I'm glad he put his foot down. Too go out in the snow and get them and then having to clean up the puke would be a little too much. Nice drabble. Hugs, Vonnie