Reviews for I Tell You What, Let's Change the Subject
So funny!
Kpasa chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
So funny!
racing snail chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This story made me laugh out loud, you have O'Neill's thought processes down perfectly. I especially liked the bit where he tries to figure out who she talking to, his tangents and musings about a she-siler were so completely Jack.

I know you wrote this story a while ago but would you consider coming back to it and writing the story where Sam "tell[s] everyone in earshot this story the first time she had an axe to grind or a tiny bit too much to drink?"
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This has GOT to be one of the most delightful, seriously funny stories I've read in a long time. And so like them. I can all but see this - as if maybe I'm a "fly on the wall" so to speak. So cute. Thank you. :)
drewandian chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
super cute and funny! :)
xwingday chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Very cute. B-) I honestly was half expecting Carter to be tearing apart the dishwasher or something, but her converstation had me totally confused. Great work.
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Funny!
rinnety86 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Holy moly I LOVE your work. Please keep writing for those of us who constantly need our Jack/Sam fixes. )
luvnjack chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
ROFL! *wipes tears of laughter* Another gem! :D
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
ha ha! silly jack... :)

loved it!

:D MSC
spacegypsy1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Ok...forget the exploding sweet potato comment. THIS made my night! Absolutely hysterical. Well done. Laugh out loud funny. B
Natters chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
lolol
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Oh..poor Jack. Definitely got the wrong end of the talk! Hee. She didn't seem to really complain in the end, so nothing to worry about Jack!
leiasky chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
ROTFL! That was hysterical! Well done and very much in character! Now - where's the actual bed scene. . . ? :)
JustHorsenAround010 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
WoW, I love this, can't help it, it's great! LoL, The part of Jack overhearing the conversation, I could almost see that happen, if only they would let them get together in the shows, it's so sad, all well! Great Job!

Jessica