Reviews for The Real Us
Jetstream chapter 2 . 23h
" "A what? I'm sorry, I'm unfamiliar with that word." Snape admitted. "

... But Snape would've grown up smack in the middle of the Troubles, in a muggle neighborhood.

Also the Men in Black comic series that the movie was based on was published starting in 1990, by Aircel comics, a Canadian company.
Ada1229 chapter 5 . 5/6
Also there's 2 errors regarding S.P.E.W

1. "Hermione's orginization" I think the terminology you want is "The goal of Hermione's organization has been reached. It's now against the law to harm an elf or allow/order your elf to harm itself"

2. HOW has it been made a law? People are still recovering from the bloodshed and Kingsley's still working on cleaning up the Ministry of corruption. There would be no time for the Wizzengamont to convene to discuss, if there even is a Wizengamont anymore since most of them were likely Death Eaters
Ada1229 chapter 4 . 5/6
Huh, just thought of this question but what happened to the Marauder's map 2.0? I forget if this was answered in later chapters
Ada1229 chapter 1 . 5/5
You know, I was watching Chanwills0 Potter parodies and wondering how this fic would turn out of Dumbledore, Sev and McGonagall were written closer to Chanwills interpretation of them XD
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/4
brooo…. this is hilarious…. keep up the great work! your an awesome writer!
Really? A boy at the age of 11 and a 12 year olds girl does NOT have sex! That's just disgusting! Shame on you!
Wauw. You really don't like Draco, do you? You could so somehow redeem Umbitch completely and Snape as well, but a teenage boy that has been brainwashed his entire life is unredeemable? Draco was a bully and a arsehole, but he was not evil to his core.

Sham, that you have white-washed Dumbledore as much as you did. But tumps up for the weasley bashing!
hpreader1974 chapter 9 . 3/3
I just love this story! It was one of the first when I first found fanfic. I find myself struggling to find quality stories and end up rereading some of the older ones. I would love to read the ending of Quantum Leap and I hope that you can finish it at some point. Best wishes and God Bless
Bill
diamondgalshell chapter 1 . 2/22
Dang I was enjoying this right up until the 11 year olds about to have sex. Definitely not for me.
ShadowHurricane chapter 7 . 1/29
currently re-reading and I found some errors Ron got 4 not 5 owl for exemple : astronomy, chrm, dada, herbology. And in Hermione's letter its written 94 pts for dada but instead of outstanding its marked EE.
erstwhile-S chapter 9 . 1/6
These are some neat explanations for the events of the books. Nicely done. I wasn’t comfortable with the underage sex, but enjoyed everything else. Thanks.
liljoker2687 chapter 1 . 10/11/2021
This is f**kin’ excellent! This is probably one of the very best fics that I’ve read on here, great story!
CarolsSister chapter 9 . 10/8/2021
This has to be the most comprehensive explanation for all of the things that occurred in canon, while correcting the bits which should not have happened (like Ronniekins and Hermione getting together, Harry and Ginny, Molly looked upon as being some wonderful earth mother, etc etc etc). Thank you.
CarolsSister chapter 4 . 10/7/2021
As and here I was hoping that "fluffing my garfield" meant something quite different. After all, if Garfield is a pussy cat, I went straight for the pussy part and added in Harry and came up with something a bit off color. My bad.
Madhave chapter 2 . 9/30/2021
The first chap was great but now... the scene where it says "i will like to do something to make you feel good" Oh goddd. This is where i abandon this story which could have a lotta potential. You.. You've made it disgusting now... 11 and 12 really? and even if it happened WHY THE FUCK do the people need to know? For all i know you could have them doing it infront of every one later!
This had potential but.. YUCK