Reviews for The Real Us
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2019
And why, for the love of the Holly flying FUCK, would they feel the need to tell EVERYONE about it?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2019
Oh, and then there's the adult situation stuff. That type of shite just doesn't happen. Discounting the fact that boys mature MUCH later than girls, Hermione is just too well adjusted to be concerned, or even interested, at that age.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2019
"Not quite." Hermione corrected. "Had Ron come alone, without any prompting, without any help and defeated the troll on his own, then he would have cancelled out his actions. As it is, he owes me. It's not quantifiable, but in the cosmic scale of things, Weasley owes me." She looked at him. "And I owe you."

ELEVEN YEARS OLD...she's eleven years old! Brother, I was reading at highschool level when I was eleven, and I, sure as hell, didn't express my self as fluently and excessively as Hermione does. Your characterization in this fic is simply ABSURD. Look, I get it. You have big ideas coarsing through that overactive brain of yours, but that's exactly what they come off as - YOUR ideas. Not the thoughts of the character, but the thoughts of the person writing them. That's a bad habit to get into as a writer.
Ruairi J.L chapter 7 . 6/5/2019
"Maybe he thought being a prefect was too tame after being an IS member last year."

Obviously this story was written years before ISIS came about, but that line still made me burst out laughing at the image of Malfoy as a Muslim.
Realmsmith chapter 9 . 5/29/2019
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. To be honest, I hate the goddamn Weasleys. I like a well written Dumbledore and Snape, which you delivered. And I love me some good Harmony Potter. Thanks for this enjoyable read!
bones71 chapter 9 . 5/27/2019
Just found this fantastic story enjoyed everything about it. Yes I know people are bleating on about H/H underage sex exc but you made it clear what was going to happen and I'm sorry if after you read about Hermiones gift for Harry after saving her from the troll you felt uncomfortable then stop reading the tale it's as simple as that. Thank you for putting to right a whole lot of shite that was the deathly hallows.
kgfinkel chapter 9 . 5/23/2019
Wow. I know that this story is an old one but I got to say that there has never been a story I hated...until now. Spelling and grammatical errors galore, formatting errors everywhere...just too many to list properly. The overly descriptive scenes of underage sex... The list would go on for many pages.

I sincerely hope that your writing style has improved since this story was last published as this should be consigned to the literary trash heap.
Chalayne chapter 9 . 5/18/2019
Quite an interesting story and a very uniquely novel approach to undo the more dreadful aspects of the Harry Potter novels, particularly the Hermione/Ron pairing.

My only criticism is that the intimate contact while Harry & Hermione were so young was cringe worthy to me. Ignoring that - excellent story!
Saifo chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
I don't know why people praising this fanfic. I find it full of plot holes and an eleven year girl giving blowjob... ewe... No matter what you give in the warning. Underage (sex) should be banned.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2019
Good good
Guest chapter 7 . 5/1/2019
Great
MasterBruin chapter 9 . 4/13/2019
Although more than a decade has passed since this story has been published, I only recently stumbled over this piece of artistic mastery. Having read many H/Hr stories over the years I have to say, this story is up there with the best of them. For me personally it is on par with stories like Unsung hero, which up until now, I considered more or less my favourite. Now a really strong contender has entered the ring and I will be more than happy to give this story an equal amount of re-reads. I can not imagine what amount of time, effort and sheer imagination one has to invest to create something as well worked out and thought through like your story. Following the idea, as JKR herself admitted, that H/Hr end up with the wrong people in canon, and forming it into an alternate reality that is not only plausible but also doesn't really "violate" canon (aside from that blasted canon epilogue) is a truly remarkable achievement, and for that I applaud you. You've created something that entertains people and let's them have a good time, it certainly did so for me. In a world that makes it harder everyday to accomplish that, I'd say this is something you should still be really proud of, even if it was created more than 10 years ago.
MiharuTousaka chapter 9 . 4/10/2019
This story was amazing and my brain has basically decided this is canon. It was just so... perfect. Ehehe.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 9 . 3/4/2019
Fantastic tale. I loved it.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 8 . 3/4/2019
So many of the deaths in Hallows seemed pointless. But Hedwig and Dobby were some of the worst. His two most staunch supporters after Hermione. Just wrong JK. Great fun this chapter. Loved the aftermath of Ron leaving. Brilliant.
1,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »