Reviews for The Real Us
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 9 . 8/1/2022
I must admit, out of most likely well over a hundred HP fics that I've read, this is by far the most realistic and gratifying one I've ever read, far too many tend to delve into saving literally everyone or becoming a sociopathic murderhobo with very little personality to Harry, this one was wrote absolutely marvelously.

Thank you for the very enjoyable read and I sincerely hope to see more works of this quality in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2022
11 year olds having sex is a real gem
Wally991 chapter 9 . 6/22/2022
Who would think that Rita Skeeter was redeemable. She had her own character arc from the beginning, from being annoying, then being threatened, to becoming meek, following to being curious and finally, to being understanding.

I don't know why I cried when the truth of Ariana was revealed, probably because I'm used to working with kids with autism and could perfectly picture a little witch with that kind of behaviors, specially when Albus cried saying that she was the best of them. I could feel his pain and love for her on a relatable level.

Excellent fic!
toranoshi13691 chapter 5 . 5/22/2022
Um, both other schools were co-ed like Hogwarts. It was only in the films that they were not.
toranoshi13691 chapter 3 . 5/22/2022
If there are runes then explain the need for pipes as Hermione wrote on the page. I always have issues with the rune excuse as it removes the need for the "plumbing" that is canon.
Jetstream chapter 2 . 5/15/2022
" "A what? I'm sorry, I'm unfamiliar with that word." Snape admitted. "

... But Snape would've grown up smack in the middle of the Troubles, in a muggle neighborhood.

Also the Men in Black comic series that the movie was based on was published starting in 1990, by Aircel comics, a Canadian company.
Ada1229 chapter 5 . 5/6/2022
Also there's 2 errors regarding S.P.E.W

1. "Hermione's orginization" I think the terminology you want is "The goal of Hermione's organization has been reached. It's now against the law to harm an elf or allow/order your elf to harm itself"

2. HOW has it been made a law? People are still recovering from the bloodshed and Kingsley's still working on cleaning up the Ministry of corruption. There would be no time for the Wizzengamont to convene to discuss, if there even is a Wizengamont anymore since most of them were likely Death Eaters
Ada1229 chapter 4 . 5/6/2022
Huh, just thought of this question but what happened to the Marauder's map 2.0? I forget if this was answered in later chapters
Ada1229 chapter 1 . 5/5/2022
You know, I was watching Chanwills0 Potter parodies and wondering how this fic would turn out of Dumbledore, Sev and McGonagall were written closer to Chanwills interpretation of them XD
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/4/2022
brooo…. this is hilarious…. keep up the great work! your an awesome writer!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/27/2022
Really? A boy at the age of 11 and a 12 year olds girl does NOT have sex! That's just disgusting! Shame on you!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/27/2022
Wauw. You really don't like Draco, do you? You could so somehow redeem Umbitch completely and Snape as well, but a teenage boy that has been brainwashed his entire life is unredeemable? Draco was a bully and a arsehole, but he was not evil to his core.

Sham, that you have white-washed Dumbledore as much as you did. But tumps up for the weasley bashing!
hpreader1974 chapter 9 . 3/3/2022
I just love this story! It was one of the first when I first found fanfic. I find myself struggling to find quality stories and end up rereading some of the older ones. I would love to read the ending of Quantum Leap and I hope that you can finish it at some point. Best wishes and God Bless
Bill
diamondgalshell chapter 1 . 2/22/2022
Dang I was enjoying this right up until the 11 year olds about to have sex. Definitely not for me.
ShadowHurricane chapter 7 . 1/29/2022
currently re-reading and I found some errors Ron got 4 not 5 owl for exemple : astronomy, chrm, dada, herbology. And in Hermione's letter its written 94 pts for dada but instead of outstanding its marked EE.
1,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »