Reviews for The Real Us
Mantharie81 chapter 9 . 2/15/2021
Amazing! I loved your take on an alternative version, but that you stuck close to canon. I couldn't put it down.
4fundaore chapter 1 . 1/26/2021
Thanks
Draxen Exilion Claw chapter 9 . 1/23/2021
A story I still haven't tired out of reading! 11/10!

though... 11 and 12 yrs old doing foreplay is a bit much... the 'show me' thing is completely probably, and maybe some heavy petting, but that should be the extent imo.

also them just blatantly announcing their sex life is weird... unless they were simply emphasizing the fact they have an extremely deep bond and that they dont give a fuck about what they think of them.

other than those two points, it is goddamn amazing!
the nice delores was something I've never seen before, and the whole concept of the story is very original too!
KnowInsight chapter 9 . 1/20/2021
wow this was a very different Harry Potter story with a likable Dolores will wonders never cease. I'm very glad I found somethibg new and I really enjoyed it. :D
SereniteRose chapter 9 . 1/5/2021
Read all nine chapters I just loved this story so much thanks ever so much
Adriaan de Belge chapter 9 . 12/21/2020
I would have liked this to be the base for a script for a series of movies about Harry instead of JKR's version - sorry for my pervy mind.

Well done!
Jtf0012 chapter 2 . 12/18/2020
Honestly exploring your body at age 11 and 12 is natural. I did it with a female friend and did the 'I show you mine if you show me yours' speal. it natural to be curious about the opposite sex. thats why most parents have The Talk around the age puberty, though my parents left me like harry in this story where his only info was from books and school, starts so preteens dont make a mistake and have kids before they are ready. you have children in a boarding school of both genders, very little adult supervision, chocked full of broom closets and empty unused classrooms, and you are asking for hormonal teens to start messing around. for that not to happen is unrealiatic. That this doesnt happen in cannon suggests that Rolling doesnt remember what it was like to be a teen. boys start puberty around age 10 to 12. Girls start around 9 to 11. most dont remember that.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2020
This garbage reeks of wish fulfilment and frustration. Wish it was never written
Ada1229 chapter 9 . 11/15/2020
A few corrections.

Crabbe Jr died in the RoR during the last days of the second Blood war. (Bloody idiot was eaten up by his own casted Fiendfyre because the basterd didn't learn how to control it)

Yaxley's first name is actually Corban not Gordan

Pius Thicknesse was not actually a Death Eater he was Imperiused (thus he should not have gone to Azkaban but instad to St Mungos so he could get help for that bit of mental intrusion)

On that last point I feel like a lot of authors fail to realize that the Imperius curse is, like Amortentia and other love potions, a violation of a person's right to choose. Essentially making it rape, not of the body but of the mind. Thus there should be some kind of therapy involved in a person's recovery of such a curse.

(also apparently I've reviewed before on this last chapter but I really wanted to put this review up so I logged off and did it anonymously)
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 9 . 11/11/2020
Absolutely wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
JraittM chapter 2 . 10/7/2020
Why are Harry and Hermione announcing their sex life when they were preteens to the whole world. Moreover why did you write it? It's gross and of course Ron is deluded because they used memory charms and the like to make him that way. I don't like this story and the characters are unsympathetic.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2020
Graphic depiction of sexual situation between minors
Mastersgtjames chapter 2 . 9/14/2020
no alchemy, enchanting, ritual magic, soul magic, warding, ward breaking, languages, etc... seems weak.
Astramilitarum chapter 9 . 9/10/2020
That was really refreshing to read, and many things made more sense in this context than canon.
Not so sure about the bit of 11 year old getting down and dirty, but ok.

The story had great structure, and was a nice twist. Only part that I did not like was the whole act with the cabinet, a illusion and a trap would have done a better job.

Still really great story telling 8/10
Mr-YK-Potter chapter 9 . 8/22/2020
I'm speechless. This is written to obviously work with canon and this could so easily become the gospel for Harmione Fans. I loved this story and honestly wasn't expecting to read what I did.

I look forward to your other Harry/Hermione work.
1,335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »