Reviews for Prom: A Sweet & Sour High School Romance
JeriruRin chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Nice story. Just looking at the arigatou. It's pronounced arigatoo but even in romaji it's written down as arigatou because the 'u' at the back is actually just telling you to drag the 'tou' longer which you pronounce as 'too'. So in hiragana it's written as ありがとう and romaji it's arigatou. It's only pronounced arigatoo.
Zelga Lim Li chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Nice story! Many kisses!
Ninja99 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
LOL! I LOVE IT! :D
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
hehehe, that was both cute and funny. :) I do enjoy a good FemNaru once in awhile.
The Caprice Girl 92 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
i love it
KitsuneNaru chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter!
evanescenceangel18 chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
wow that was an amazing chapter. poor naruto everyone is always insulting her. what you should do is make her really smart but she has kept i hidden from everyone and has a smokin hot body. So like that when she goes to pro with sasuke she could shove it in everyone's faces. love ya forever and ever. plz plz plz update soon. /_\ XD XP XoX ;p :p
Bloodypassion chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
I think you should totally continue it! I wanna know what happens next! XD
Steps Into The Looking Glass chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Yes! Yes! continue! I can;t wait to see Teme's fanclub's reactions! :D I'm anxious already!
Shika-E.S.W chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Thankyou! Yay you continued with the story! And Kiba's reaction was exactly what i thought it would be . and its getting juicier, i wonder when Ino and Sakura will figure out that Naruto is Sasuke's date *snicker* things just got a whole lot more interesting.

Continue please! and Update soon D

Shika XD
tobi chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Love it!, please continue it!
Zandamh chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Please continue this story " I really like this, and I can't wait for see what you'll write in the next chapter :]
die blaue Rose chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
you have my votes for continuing! the story's first chap was just too sweet and cute to ignore so I'm hoping for an excellent continuance! :3 PLEASE CONTINUE! and UPDATE SOON!