Reviews for Could I Haff a Vord?
MeHasBadGrammar chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Awesome story, I really like it :)
CallMeBookWorm chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
you are VERY good! and spot on too! you could see where the books were going even before it happened! :) lol keep it up! ur on of my favorite authors on here .. just so ya know :)
Carousel of Dreams chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
The third ending was most likely. Mhm.. I like your stories
fudgeandbrownies chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
erm. MARRIAGE? O.o whoa whoa he's crazy. But it was really well written and i hope that the last version is correct! woot!
sweet-destiny3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
this was really entertaining and fulfilling to read, seeming no one knew what Viktor and Hermione spoke of before they both went their separate ways. great different outcomes, i love it.

i have a new story in the harry potter section. it's a ron/hermione story, so go check it out. thanks.

great story,

sweet-destiny3
Augurey Song chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
The last one was the best. The middle one was funny. Getting married indeed! Presumptious git...

-A.S.
Silver Ice chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
*ponders the three seperate 'mini-ideas' and choses one* I pick number three milord! lol This was so great! I really like how you wrote all these choices out. I agree with you when you say the last is the best. It seems likely that Viktor picked up on Hermione liking Ron. :) Afterall, Hermione didn't visit him but they're stil friends. Watch, now we'll find out that she spends all of this summer with him. lol Anyways, excellent job on this fic! Keep on writing! I'll be sure to check for more fics.
mlast chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
That was interesting. I always wanted to know what happened between Viktor and Hermione!
Well written.
Columbine
Backroads chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
aw... I love the last ending. That's how I hoped it would have gone. I love Viktor and all but. . . RON AND HERMIONE NEED TO GET MARRIED ALREADY!
dinka chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
hahahahaha. that was just too much.

my favorite line? "Fine. Vhatever."
Azyne chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Hmm. Very interesting to explore all those possibilities. No offence, but I don't any of those happened. I actually don't think they talked about their "relationship" at all...probably just whether she was going to Bulgaria or not.

Just one more thing: "honored" is spelled "honoured"-both in Britain, and Canada!
Jessica Amanda Potter chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Great takes on this scenario! I agree and think that the last one was the most likely...

Mucho kudos from Jessie.
Sasparilla chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Heehee... I think the last ending is the best ending... and I surely hope the other ones did not happen!

mystikalolo
RavenLady chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
I love this!
theyaremagicallydelicious chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Great scenarios! I, of course, enjoyed the third one. Viktor catching on to R/H, that is just priceless.

*Waves R/H Flag*