Reviews for Marbles and Programming Codes
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh, wow. This is so sad. Poor Roxas. No one knows what is happening to him.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wow. That was really good. ]]
in-raiinbows chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
i adored thiss, i'd write a long drawn out review of every little snippet i loved but i've gotta go, soo /

OH YOU xforever
AnnLuc chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I don't really know what to say. it kind of hurts to much to think. I just feel.

its sad, it hurts. there is a stone in my stomach, a ache I can't identify.

and with that, I just wanted to tell you how much I like this little story. It is poetic and beautiful and I really liked reading it.
Lerixia chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
D': I can't believe I didn't review this one either! The ending was just too sad. The way Roxas said it...so bluntly but with pain (yes I imagine it all) it made my heart break :( I think I made myself not even look at it again because it was so sad...maybe that was why I hadn't reviewed it. It's a beautiful story and I loved it
Allers3 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
*Sniff sniff* I feel so sorry for Roxas! It'd be so sad to have to just... dissapear (I just NKOW I spelt that wrong) like that...

Amazing job, by the way. :)

Ally
Yuffie-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
So amazing! i CRIED. Amazing beautiful story. Another great story from RamaLlama.
Nekotsubasa chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Friggin' depressing. *facedesks* Amazing, but depressing... Doesn't mean I don't like it. XD
Ximmeas Athena chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
... I almost cried. I almost. CRIED. I almost hate you for writing something so sad... Which, in a way, is a very good thing. You're a great writer. I love and hate this story. Hate it because I don't think a story had ever made me feel SO bad. I love it, because it's hard NOT to love a story that doesn't just touch your heart. But pummels it. To death. This review probably seems like a crappy one, but... Hey. Keep writing stuff like this. You'll get even more hate-filled Fan-mail! (kidding) But thanks for the story. It really was great.
TheQueen chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Your talent is beyond that which words can define.
CocoaButter chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
bububu:'( this strummed my heartstrings and glassed my eyes - hoe very very sad it is! poor poor roxas..and the way he clung to axel and how the words "i love you" and "i hate you" where all the same vibrations..dude, i never thought someone could pin exactly how those emotions, saying them, must sound to a nobody. and him knowing he was fading and the life he was losing was the life he was gving away to sora (going blind..) that was heartwrenching..3: epic song title btw..i was singing it out loud when it hit me xDD you are pure genious - nothing less to be expected by the reverse author;) kudos!
Kausa chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Reviewing wins me interents ay? XD ok then.

I really liked it...its kinda sad though...

I read reverse not to long ago, and loved it. So I read this.

Honestly, you are the kind of writer I wish to be. I love all your work, your so talented.

XD sucky review, but oh well...
Iron Serenity chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I feel really bad because I can't seem to give reviews that don't make me sound like a clueless idiot, and you deserve a constructive, helpful review. I was completely blown away by this. You are an amazingly talented writer, and you NEED to keep writing. You could definitely go places.
dragonlover131313 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
wow, just wow. This was really sad and i cant explain in words just how sad this seems to me

Roxas doesn't deserve that, no one does. Roxas should have busted out of there instead of this.

Man now I'm crying, curse you sad song im listening to while reading this. Im going to end this before i cry more. Awesome fanfic, makes me not want to play kingdom hearts so this wont happen to roxas.
b4k4 ch4n chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Well, after reading and reviewing Reverse, I managed to make my way to this story. So yeah, I was SUPPOSED to do my work BUT! Decided one more story couldn't hurt.

Thus, I read this story. Jeez, and here I thought Reverse was already pretty sad and bittersweet. I CRIED reading this one. I think what really got my eyes glassy was when Roxas went through Axel the second time he tried to kiss him.

I thought the story wasn't going to be really angsty. I mean the introduction started off quite humourous actually. I mean, it seemed like everything was fine. Okay, Roxas was slowly losing himself but hey! He's happy.

But then! But then it got really depressing. Each time Roxas lost a bit of himself, the mood of the story started feeling heavier, more serious.

I think the part that really got me was when Roxas said he was going to lose his eyesight. It's really hard, to read about a character who knows he's slowly deteriorating away. Then he started laughing and started to act a little less-than-sane. Oh wow, when he lost his eyesight...oh man jeez...

I feel like I'm choking right now. Ugh, like I need to prove how emotional I can get to my room mates. Hey, I like to over think things, ponder about the situation and try to imagine myself in the character's situation. When I do that, I get REALLY emotional Dx

Well, I think many people like Roxas being inside Sora - still conscious and all - because THIS! This is too depressing! But I have to admit, this seems very likely. I too would be driven crazy if there's another person in my head. Still...it just feels so cruel and unfair...Roxas slowly loses a bit of himself day by day while Sora lives on oblivious and happy. Wouldn't it have been nicer to let him fade away completely all at once? Erk, I'm crying again.

Err.. rambling again. I need to stop that.

Anyways, great story! I really liked how the list at the end of each section got longer and longer. That one sentence that repeats itself grew stronger and more meaningful as the story progressed too. I love the story )