Reviews for Shuffle! An Alternate Beginning Route
Damyxoxo chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Thank you for giving me what the show couldn"t a wonderful KeadexRin pairing :)
Phenom chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Fantastic! Great work! Now that kaede confessed, what will happen when Sia, Asa and the rest come in? I need to know! Start writing more of this, as long as Kaede and Rin stay together in the end, I'll be a very happy person.
castiel247 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
i totally agree with you i think he should have just chosen kaeda nd stayed with her cus as you said they need each other nd sh really is the prettiest of all the girls nd they have a background. the other girls just hopped in on their lives nd ruined everything. when i saw the first episode i was sure that he woudl pick Kaeda cus she's done so much for him nd she's like his best friend.
gaby chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
yeah your right i heted how it ended i wanted rin and kaede together not that stupid of asa she stole him from her that why i stop watching it because i totally hated the ending
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! (hugs you) I needed to read a fic like this. I felt so bad for Kaede after watching that episode. This fic makes a lot more sense. All it would have taken was a hug.
DCWestby chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Hmm, I've only seen up to ep 13 so far. But I can kinda see where in the end Asa is chosen, even tho it really doesnt make any sense at all.

And while I can see Kaede and Rin together, it would've been far better if the whole otherworld thing hadnt happened in some ways. From what I saw, all either of them really needed was a small push toward each other.

And up to the point I've seen, Nerine is the prettiest in my opinion, albeit a bit reserved perhaps. Still I think she and Rin would've made a good match.

An opportunity was lost in bonding for Rin with Nerine during the last two to 3 eps I saw with Primula. Nerine needed comfort, and yet other than her dad at times. She had little support from Rin and Kaede, both of whom grew nearly as close to Primula as Nerine was [thats what it seemed anyway].

Sia and Rin, well I think he spent too much time with her as is. Her hairstyle, theres too much hair in front imo.

But we can continue this discussion later.

In some ways, I like how you wrote this story, but I havent seen enough of the series to know exactly what the source reference is really, but still, its short and sweet I guess.
Misora Daniels chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I enjoy your fic and I think you're right about Rin and Kaede's characters, when I've seen the anime, I think about the same thing. Your writing is also very realistic, so keep it up.

Have a good day.

Misora.
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Man what a story, keep it up
TheoX chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
A short but touching alternate storyline with good dialogue. I'm a fan of RinxKaede, and this presents a realistic scenario from the point of these two characters. Nice work!
Otaku boy chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
You did good dude it was very enjoyable
brave kid chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
hey well nice good chapter, it great that you show you readers you can do different styles of fics, not just toku based ones. Great job