Reviews for Want beer
amortentiate chapter 10 . 12/27/2008
Awesome! And what's all this dribble about lack of originality? Every story you write is good in its own way, no matter even if the endings all seem the same. We like it and that's enough!
xXAngel of fireXx chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
YAY! This was awesome! _
Alphawolf69 chapter 10 . 11/4/2008
Hey, clichés are clichés /because/ they work -at least in my opinion. And this was definitely how the Buffy/Faith relationship should've gone in the series *sighs*

I live in hope that season 8 of BTVS will finally unite Faith and Buffy...

Anyway, good stuff, I really enjoyed reading this.
lilyme chapter 10 . 11/4/2008
Yep, I'm pretty happy with this ending :) Of course there is always something where the author thinks that he could elaborate on or what he thinks he could write differently, but I think it's perfectly fine! :)

Keep on rocking!
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 10 . 11/3/2008
Lostmemories203 chapter 10 . 11/3/2008
wow! i guess waz expected a different reaction. i luved it though!
Ryoko05 chapter 10 . 11/3/2008
i like the ending. it was a nice ending. thanks
Lupo669 chapter 10 . 11/3/2008
I'm pretty happy with the ending though you could have easily went even further with this story. There is a lot you could say about their developing relationship and how they over come the problems of the Scoobs, Joyce, Giles and of course the council and murder charges. Then there is Faith's obvious uphill struggle for redemption while everyone but Buffy tries to keep her down...

But all in all I really liked this. Thanks for writing and can't wait for more...
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
xXAngel of fireXx chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
charmedloverloes chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
What's going to happen when Faith wakes up?
Frenchy chick chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
As always, a great chapter. I love the line "To be continued" ;)
Lupo669 chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
LOL, "Buffy the Vampire Gayer"! That was classic. Buffy's internal panic attack was dead on as was the way she immediately slipped back into denial. Wonder what Faith’s reaction will be once she's fully awake?

Buffy still needs to deal with Giles face to face and just wait until she finds out Joyce actually walked in on them, ha, ha, ha!

Are you gonna have Giles tell Buffy that Ethan’s potion didn’t create her feelings, it just brought them out?

This was a great chapter….
lilyme chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
It's always funny when parents find out that what they thought was just a little confusion in their drunk kids' minds in fact... isn't. Poor Giles :P

And poor Buffy. But, funny that some of her thoughts were almost the same as Joyce'. Speaking of, did she simply go to bed?

See? Now all we need is Buffy and awake Faith facing each other... in whatever way. And a confrontation with Buffy's "parents" (and possibly friends). Oh, and Ethan needs being beaten up... maybe :P

Awesome chapter, as always! :)
Lostmemories203 chapter 9 . 11/1/2008
o0o poor Giles. Sccared 4 life. Ab now Buffy iz normal again an in denial, Again. lol. Wonder if Faith iz gonna b normal when she wakes up? Luvin it! plz update soon!
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »