Reviews for Want beer
Alphawolf69 chapter 8 . 10/31/2008
I would really like to read another chapter. If only to see if Faith/Buffy remember what they've done and how they try to rationalise things ("It was Cave!Buffy -not me! We are NOT the same person!"). I actually think this feels more like a beginning of a story, rather than an ending though. But maybe I'm being greedy...*grins sheepishly*

You really captured the essence of a disturbed/hysterical/bewildered mother in this part. It was hilarious to read, especially the 'well Buffy can just FORGET about going out with me to dinner after THIS!' thought, and the 'MUST CLEAN!'.

Poor Joyce.

Thoroughly entertaining update, hope to read more.
magdalene82 chapter 8 . 10/31/2008
Oh, for Pete's sake! What is your deal? Is there any particular reason that you insist on having all the adults in Buffyverse see her naked, because it doesn't seem to do anything necessary or enjoyable for the plot.
lilyme chapter 8 . 10/31/2008
Joyce's internal outburst was so funny. Though I secretly expected her mom-modus to kick in and her getting a blanket to cover the girls up ;)

Uh-uh, we so need more! We need the awkward Faith-Buffy-the-next-morning-part, at least. And Giles and Ethan, in some way... if you want.

And Giles and Joyce reacting to what they have seen Buffy and Faith do, and how they'd behave towards the sobered-up girls...

You see - there's a little more that should be written :P

Or you turn it all into a bad dream someone has - way less you would have to write ;)
davbo chapter 8 . 10/31/2008
please give us something more
charmedloverloes chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
You can't end it before they are back to normal and have a conversation about this..! :O I loved this line: "Unless this generation is different…but if it’s THAT different, then I must be a lot older than I thought…"

Please don't end this one yet! Have I begged enough? ;)
Frenchy chick chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
No No No ! You can't ending this awesome story right now ! Buffy and Faith are so cute together. And what about the others, Giles, the Rayne's ...

I love the way you write. You're so funny : the thought of Joyce are hilarious !

Please update. I'm sure you can imagine a amazing sequel.
Lostmemories203 chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
o0o come on! one more! One more. Dude this iz hilarious. HAHA! Joyce walks in on them. funny! Plz update soon!
Lostmemories203 chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
poor GIles! He's gonna b scarred 4 life. He probably wont b able 2 look at Faith an Buffy in the face again. Finally they kno who did it. An Faith sounded soo sad when Giles left. Thinkin she made hime leave. Aww. Lol. Luvin it!
Alphawolf69 chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
And so Giles washes his hands of them *smirks*

Funny chapter, especially Giles' freaking out.

*goes to read next one*
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
HAHAHHAHA I LOVE the psychobabble going through her mom's mind toward the end. Grade A hilarity.

You have a great way, as I've told you before, of moving along chapters without any dialogue whatsoever. It is a commendable talent that I am jealous of.

And I guess if you got the next chapter up quick enough this doesn't require another scene ;)
Lupo669 chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
Oh GOD that was so funny. It's amazing Joyce didn't stroke out when she looked in the kitchen. It was certainly enough to send her into a severe Willow babble!

You have got to go at least another chapter or two. Faith and Buffy have to wake up and deal, then they have to go after Ethan for a little payback.

This wqas a really great story (LMAO)... Thanks...
RandomSelection chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
You can'T just leave it there! Best parts yet to come: Both being confronted with what they want and dealing with it - my input! ;-)
Firewolfe chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
More please. I am normally n ot a slash fan but I have to say your stuff is funny and good. I so want to see the scene of when they wake up and what they do to Eathan for givinh them that beer. I am thinking Buffy can finally get eaven for the candy thing with Giles. LMOA.
magdalene82 chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
Gross. Nudity in front of old people.
lilyme chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
Aw, that was sweet. I liked that Giles accepted that "Faith sorry", even though he might change his mind again after the slayer get sober... who knows :P

So... oh, wait, where is Joyce exactly. Maybe I just forgot what you wrote about her, but she could come stumbling in on the by then very naked and grunting Cave-slayers... hm... :P

More! :)