Reviews for Caught
neah20 chapter 1 . 7/8
OMG I need that continue... It was awesome the history and sesshomaru x sango is my favorite... well see ya
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Part II please (:
Uadjyt chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
this was awesome. you need a part two immediately
Nakita chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love the beginning of this story and would love to see where you go with it. The concept is fresh and I love the paring.
MoonLunacy chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Continue pwease
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
AWESOME~! UPDATE SOON~!
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
One word describes this story amazing I love the plot and the pairings are awesome" (_)

Raven
Lilith chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
wonderful! i loved it!

especially the whole naraku and sesshomaru going for sango

:D
melissaaax3 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
thats so cute.

it's funny, the whole lust mist.

a very origional and amusing idea.

can't wait for the next chapter.
Spinel Dragoon chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
omfj please continue it please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pretty please continue it i loved it or at least tell me if someone else decides to or if you do under a differnt name or differnt story
amorina chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
please update...when is sesshy gonna come in, cant wait
noname00 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Nice fic
DeathAngelChaos chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Keep going. This has serious potential to be an awesome story. Does she succeed in making him love her? Does Naraku come back to finish what he started? Does Miroku ever try to fight their fate? Too many questions left unanswered. It's not complete.

Forever your inevitable destruction,

DAC
Carro775 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
wow, there's only one thing I didn't like about this story..it's a one-shot lol I hate it when your stories end, I love them so much. Sango's so strong, I love her she's amazing. I love this couple, I read your story true holder of the shikon no tamma last year and just fell in love with them. _ I think you should whip up a part two but I'm not sure what you'd do... oh and by the way I'm eagerly waiting for Living lies and an update from best wishes.
sysclp chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Definitely do a part 2 about when Sess shows up again and perhaps the defeat of Naraku so Sango can go home with him and Rin. Thanks!