Reviews for The Importance of A Good Stretch
Bells Masen Cullen chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Oh. My. God. That was very... powerful.

I really liked it. No, wait, I loved it.

I was wondering if you'd let me translate it into Spanish.

-Bells, :)
karolkid chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Yum! So hot and gooood!
DownThatLayne chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
aaaahahahahah! Loved the smut, the banter, the humor. Everything was great!
MyPenNameIs chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
that was awesome! no wonder fictionators featured your story on fictonators friday. loved it! so hot! DUDE IT WAS JUST AWESOME!
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
WOW WOW and Fucking WOW! Nice work out. Now I want him as my work out partner. LOL.
KrittleTwilighted chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
That's sum sexy stuff right there!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Holy mother of fuck. That was one of the funniest, hottest one-shots I've read in a while. I just LOVE stuttering, stammering Edward.
Cathrinee chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
So hot. Your Edward is my new God
babyot chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That's some steamy shit woman! I never got action like that at my crappy Bally's, I think I need a new gym-Thanks for the rigoddamneddiculous good writing since it sucks to read shit
vespaa chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
fucking love it! Best line - 'He smiled. I felt a warm sensation pool in a certain area that I thought had been shut down due to a lack of use. It probably thought I was mad at it.' Made me laugh out so bloody loud (awkward much reading smut at work?) :)
deleted44444444444444 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009

Clancy67 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Holy shit! Okay, this is by far the hottest one-shot I've ever read. You are a genius! Bella's inner dialogue was incredibly funny too. You are my hero!
StareIntoTheSun chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I'm not so sure but i think that you said his eyes were onyx when you probably meant a type of green? I don't know, but great story by the way!
dazzleforever chapter 1 . 1/8/2009

that was SO hot, i will never think of the gym showers the same, ever again!
Silver Angeliss chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Okay, I need a fan and a vibrator. Sexy, sexy, sexy. Working out would be so much more fun if I had Edward to do cardio with. *wink wink*