Reviews for Mementos
ShoeQueen chapter 1 . 2/1
I am amazed at your ability to strike this perfect balance of sweet, sad, fluffy, shippy and humor. This seems like something Jack would absolutely do for her. He's always had her back, and needed to remind her of her own importance in the mission. God, I loved that.
hifield chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Very good story ... loved Jack's video. Great job!
SamKay61 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
So, I'm crying like a baby right now. Great story. Very sweet and felt very 'real' Thanks for writing.
thisISme chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Aww, yet another wonderful and sweet story. Thanx for writing ... and sharing! :)
Major-alexis chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I have seriously never felt the need to review before, but I can't hold back any more, I love all of your stories, I love camp-fire, the concept is awesome and I can't wait for more. but I have reviewed this one because I really loved, I know it was short ( and I do not usually read short Fan Fics, no idea why I just don't) but it rocked, it really did, and I have to admit, I really needs more, I liked Atlantis, and I have tried to read Sam Atlantis Fan Fic stories, but honestly most of the time they suck

sorry to have a terrible rambling review but I just wanted to say that you rock, and make me feel like I should get of my butt and finish of the two fics I have been in the process of writing for the last five years lol
katejones2005 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
so fabulous!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
-squees again-

Gah. This is brilliant. You are fantastic. Even when your arm's broken. (Hope that's healed now, by the way.)
xwingday chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Great work, though I feel bad for poor Sam so far from home.
TheKitchenMistress chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Sigh. I want a Jack. Between this and the campfire stories - well, I want a Jack. Not RDA, but the actual character. Wonderfully written - had a really sappy smile on my face at the end. Thanks.
JustHorsenAround010 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
LoL, This is such a sweet little story! I just started reading your campfire storys season 1, anyway I hopefully will get to start season 2 pretty soon!

Jessica! :)
Natters chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
aww sweet
Devilish Me chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Very nice!
timepresent chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Very cute! Nicely done :)

Josi
Rac80 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
lovely story, angsty and fluff with a bit of gutter;) Just how I imagined the scene would be! :D
Ellana-san chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
You know what? If broken wrist makes you write (is ther one t or two ? I never know...) something like that, you should do it more often. You probably don't agree on that...I know it's painfull. Anyway it's a great story! And I'm looking further for the Campfire.

Oh! And you know what? Studies are great! You were right!