Reviews for Trouble Always Finds a Way
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Tree branch, DiNozzo. Knocked you unconscious." The older man chuckled then. "God, you have the worst luck I've ever seen. Only you could get in trouble at a deserted crime scene."

Yep thats Tony for you.
Bri28 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Oh, it's so true. Love the Gibbs taking care of Tony! Well written and very enjoyable to read :) And yes, Tony definitely has terrible luck ;)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Nice story! I enjoyed it very much!
Haleykim chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Ah, Tony whump! I live for Tony whump! I'm a major hurt/comfort fan, so needless to say I really enjoyed this little piece! I love Gibbs being worried about Tony, which is what I look for in most of the stories I read. And you pretty much hit the nail on the head for me with this one!

The only complaint I have is that it was too short ;o)

Thanks for posting this! :o)
Ryley chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
DiNozzo definitely has a knack for finding trouble. Thanks for this mini reminder. Great story. Very well written.
slbwhitewolf chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Excellent story. Poor Tony, but he has Gibbs to rescue him so lucky Tony.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
A story about Tony and Gibbs is always popular in my books, but add a dose of whump and it's even better!
mic19671967 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
very nice story! I loved how you had the characters react to each other.

Mic (the wife)
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Thank you, I enjoyed this. I love to see Gibbs worrying about Tony. VP
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
GREAT STORY! You can always write a sequel about Tony getting really sick and then recovering! Hope you have more Tony stories!
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Tony really has terrible luck, cute story love how Gibbs takes care of tony.
Gypsy chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Good.

But you know, I was kind of hoping that the bad guy was there and was watching them, and when he saw Tony go off by himself, decided to take the oppurtunity presented.

But hey, that's just my sick mind working overtime.

Perhapes next time?

Please, let this little story line inspire you.
blarney chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Good story and wish you could continue on with it.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
GREAT! Hope you do a follow up where he has to recoup after some lung complications! Good writing!
Bundibird chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Heh, i liked it. Random - how often would that happen? - but i liked it. :)

loved the ending. "Only you could get in trouble at a deserted crime scene."

Love Bundi