Reviews for Lady Knight Commander
Jaylee chapter 21 . 10/24/2014
you need to be an author this is great and im sure Stephanie Meyer will be proud of you
Nobody95 chapter 40 . 6/14/2013
Can you please put lady of the kings own back up I started to read it a while ago and was disappointed it was taken down
Oreathyia chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Guest chapter 40 . 3/24/2013
Please tell more of Kel and Dom's daughters story. Really enjoyed the story.
ALK chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Dom wouldn't be the most eligible bachelor at court considering he's not the first born child of Masbolle and wouldn't inherit a title nor is he a knight.
Charlie Night chapter 40 . 6/25/2012
I love Lady Knight Commander, I've read it a few times. It would be cool if you wrote lady of the kings own.
Encypher chapter 39 . 7/29/2011
This is a really cool story, I really enjoyed it. It was great watching Dom and Kel trick everyone else about their relationship. Also, I really like how you got them both to adopt Tobe, and how good it seemed like he (and everyone else) would be with Mia and later Raoul. A very cute story all round, thank you for sharing it
LoonyLinh234 chapter 40 . 5/14/2011
Wow! I love your story! Couldn't wait to read what happened next. Congrats, and I was wondering if you could put up 'Lady Of The King's Own'. Pleasepleaseplease :)

deadkid23 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
WarriorKnight chapter 40 . 5/1/2011
I love it; your story was awesome!

Definitely keep writing!

randombookworm1995 chapter 40 . 2/28/2011
where can I find your story Lady of the kings own?
weirdredstreak chapter 40 . 12/16/2010
The whole story was amazing my only complaint would be the plurals (putting an ssssssss on th ends of words that arent singular like shoulders)
Lady Knight of Masbolle 101 chapter 19 . 1/14/2010
LOL! This is SOO funny!

I love Neal's reaction “NO! Are you saying that Dom’s lover at New Hope was YOUU!” Lol!
morgan allayne chapter 31 . 12/24/2009
the wedding wasnt that twilight-ish ... you had the guys view & a bachelorette party ... & you described the bachelor party ... i like it ...
Line Harfeld chapter 39 . 12/20/2009