Reviews for Replacement
Jacob chapter 27 . 4/22
*Cries even more* I've read this story already a couple times, and it's amazing. I really liked the storyline. It would've been really interesting if this had happened in canon too..
Jacob chapter 21 . 3/29
You're a fucking bitch :(
Guest chapter 27 . 12/19/2016
Man this story was just so depressing by chapter 20 i was all like these guys are never gonna get a. Reak. But the book was great the last three chapters made up for all the messed up shit. Your a great writer keep up the good work
Pony.C.Sammy.W chapter 27 . 12/7/2016
hey man this is great
ilikesupernatura chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
omg they are soooo sam and dean like the thing about alaska an minnisota but fuck you for making sammy think he did something but omg so dean
NoLabelBWYWB chapter 18 . 12/18/2015
After a while I find myself getting plain old pissed off. Its a goodnstory, but I think you took it out of proportion and now it's just plain old unrealistic and melodramatic.
Morgan Seng chapter 26 . 11/11/2015
Omg imma gunna go cry now. So friken happy!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
ALL my thoughts: this is sick and wrong
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 17 . 9/3/2015
Interesting srory however wildly unrealistic. I get john even the shrink but then the horrible foster is just ridiculous. Maybe ifnyou skipped the useless shrink fiasco I could believe the bad fosters.
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 27 . 1/29/2015
I loved this story... like a lot... soooo, I kinda think you should make a few oneshots? Like, you could have one where Dean discovers the knife, or just a oneshot of their years recovering... idk just ignore me and my late night ramblings... again, great story!

-Ace
This how do is chapter 27 . 1/11/2015
John come home to find sons tortued
We jiuijn chapter 18 . 1/6/2015
Ido
We Jlop chapter 17 . 1/6/2015
I do
mandancie chapter 27 . 12/13/2014
This was really good. :) I couldn't stop reading it. I don't know how this story passed me by, but it was really good. :) I really enjoyed this story. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Bet you are super proud to support Obama now. Five years later and he has turned this country to shit. Fuck anyone who supports him, he is a dickwad and the reason why me, my children, and my grandchildren along with millions of others will have to work their asses off to repay the debt he caused.