Reviews for Replacement
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 27 . 1/29
I loved this story... like a lot... soooo, I kinda think you should make a few oneshots? Like, you could have one where Dean discovers the knife, or just a oneshot of their years recovering... idk just ignore me and my late night ramblings... again, great story!

-Ace
This how do is chapter 27 . 1/11
John come home to find sons tortued
We jiuijn chapter 18 . 1/6
Ido
We Jlop chapter 17 . 1/6
I do
mandancie chapter 27 . 12/13/2014
This was really good. :) I couldn't stop reading it. I don't know how this story passed me by, but it was really good. :) I really enjoyed this story. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Bet you are super proud to support Obama now. Five years later and he has turned this country to shit. Fuck anyone who supports him, he is a dickwad and the reason why me, my children, and my grandchildren along with millions of others will have to work their asses off to repay the debt he caused.
Mickey12Boo chapter 27 . 7/15/2014
OMG this story thank you
Guest chapter 27 . 7/3/2014
I don't know what you were taking about! The ending was great! :D
Guest chapter 25 . 7/3/2014
Mrs. Jenkins keeps saying that they are the responsibility of the state. Why don't they just leave the state?
Guest chapter 24 . 7/3/2014
I like what you did to sam :)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/3/2014
Okay, this one is better
Guest chapter 21 . 7/3/2014
You keep 're-writing something. It's when sam realized that dean "knows". deans known forever and repeatedly tells and shows sam that he knows. And still sam seems genuinely surprised every time.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/3/2014
ARE YOU SERIOUS?! STOP MAKING ME HATE YOU! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY WOULD YOU DOOOO THIS?!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
Let me guess, does anyone else in the story randomly feel like raping Sam? Like the foster parents, or maybe just some hobo on the side of the road?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
SERIOUSLY?! YOU MADE HIM GET RAPED AGAIN?!