Reviews for The Harder They Fall
jayni1000 chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Aw, cute story. I've always loved R/K, and gotta have a little wump in my stories. :D Thanks for sharing!
hifield chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
Enjoyed the story very much!
hifield chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
Love the family this little team makes! I'm glad Jennifer cleared the air. Jennifer and Ronon pairing is my fav.
hifield chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
Great suspense! I'm caught up in all the drama!
hifield chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Poor Ronon! I just want to shout at Jennifer to "do something". Good start especially the ZPM shrine!
LMXB chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
Great story. I really enjoyed it.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Good story. You had me worried there for a few minutes!
CF chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
THIS MY ALL TIME FAV SGA STORY! YOU MAKE RONON SUFFER SO WELL. THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOU HAVE HIM SUFFER MORE SOON.
MellowYellow1234 chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
yes, please continue :) That was so cute Ronon’s childish grin was immediate. “Then…you wanna go get something to eat?” Thats just like him to move on from the past..he could have been mean or distant but wasn't.
Nika Dixon chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
Fantastic chapter! The ending rocked! Love, love, LOVED IT!
renisanz chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
LOL. I was all "What the. . ." when I saw the short note instead of a whole chapter. But it's good you let us know not to keep waiting. I think the story is good how you've left it. We know Ronon survived, and he and Jen made up, sort of. :) I think there's some kind of rule, though about putting A/N in separate chapters, so you may want to take this down after enough time has passed for everyone to read it.
LiasonFan2 chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
I just love John and his side remarks he has a dry sense of humor... Love the chapter..
bailey1ak chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
Loved seeing Ronon feeling better and Sheppard teasing him about Keller was priceless.
bailey1ak chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
You have me on the edge of my seat!
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Great first chapter, lots of action and now the struggle to keep Ronon alive!

On to the next chapter.