Reviews for My Love Shall Ever Live Young
Capricorn75 chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
I was getting claustrophobic just thinking about my wrists being chained up like that. Ugh. I have a problem with being restrained.

Are we going to get to meet Edward and Brigid's father? I really really hope so!

And I cannot WAIT to see Edward come busting in to save his heart.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
O Bella, I wonder what they want from her. Obviously something. Well, or what they want from Edward. Love the interaction between Edward and the family. Poor Renee, so much to take in...Alright, Keep Going!
cfangs chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
Great!
ladyeire3 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
You'll notice by my name that I love all things Irish. My grt Gran's family and most of my dad's side is from there so it's always been a big part of who I am. I love your take on the myths of the Tuatha De Danann (I read the one shot first and it sucked me in). I've recently written my first novel (YA) and I too bent the myths of Ireland to suit my imaginative whims. The research was my favorite part.

I can't wait to follow this story and promise to review. I am going to get caught up w/ the story and then review the most chapter. After that I will review every update. Thanks for sharing your vision with us!
kelley77 chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
Great chapter! I really love the myth in this story. It's wonderful. :)
Trusttheplastic chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
ahh cant wait for the big hero/edward saving bella! :]
Michaelover101 chapter 13 . 1/14/2010
it's like you can read my mind! I was just thinking about this story today at work and how much i wanted an update...and get home and POOF update! i love it! lol. GFreat chapter and can't wait for the next one as always! Keep up the amazing writing!

Kassandra
deepicasso chapter 13 . 1/14/2010
An update! Great stuff... I wonder how Aengus will manage to save her - really want to see his fury.

Thank you!
blackdogs chapter 13 . 1/14/2010
Yay! You updated! *And* you're on Twitter so I can harass you! :D

So poor Bella is left with bloody wrists and Edward's got to go and talk to dad before he can go find his woman. You can't be so cruel as to leave us like this for another few months, can you? While I may pout that there was no white horse rescue scene in this chapter, I was beyond thrilled to see this notice today! Thanks for the update.
unpetitpoi chapter 13 . 1/14/2010
Loved the little bantering between Edward and Brigid.. and oh yeah.. can't wait until Edward kicks some butt!
susayq chapter 13 . 1/14/2010
I was super excited to see this in my inbox today. Especially after I felt like crap all day. I am anxiously waiting to see what Edward does to the Formorians when he rescues Bella. I'm also anxious to see his dad interact with Bella.

Thanks for the update :)

~Susan
jro.jro.jro chapter 13 . 1/14/2010
I was so excited to see an new chapter in this story. I truly love all the characters and the integration of the myths. I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the bloody brilliance, lovie!
marauder-fangirl chapter 13 . 1/14/2010
Great update! Can't wait for more! (and I hope they get to her in time!)
kelseycjim chapter 13 . 1/14/2010
Great chapter... poor Bella.
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 13 . 1/14/2010
Wow. That was really good. Auh, poor Bella, and Edward and their rage. So much anger. I'm excited for more. :]

Elodie~