Reviews for My Love Shall Ever Live Young
lambean chapter 2 . 2/26/2017
I'm really enjoying this. I can't imagine how Bella can be unhappy with Edward about his treatment of Jasper. It must have been torturous for him to watch her with other men. She should definitely be sympathetic
Keltyr chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
I have no way of dating these posts...but I am loving them all!
Keltyr chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
Bella mind-boggle! Now I have to wonder about genes lol! This is so cool! A completely different story-line that should be published with their own identities,...minus it's 'canon' characters!
Keltyr chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
i think this is a very creative...and illuminating...chapter...next!
Mayuri love cullens chapter 16 . 11/25/2014
Guest chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
What a bunch of lazy women. Can't they carry their bags and staff in by themselfs?! Want edward do everything. What do they think he is? their slave?!
bellawu chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I just cant beleive it after a few years reading twi fanfic, i missed reading this story. Im glad i found it. You did a great job at 1st part and the sequel look as delicious :)
JenLem chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
This was such a great sorry! Thank you for writing this; I loved it!
CrazyLikeaBear chapter 16 . 3/7/2014
I absolutely loved this story. You're so creative! I love that you used a legend about a swan that was also based in Ireland (which is where Masen could be from - as you mentioned early on in the story). It was a wonderful weaving of two stories! Thank you for sharing...and thank you for recommending all those other stories throughout your chapters. I like finding new stories from authors I trust to have good taste ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
10/19/13 - loved it / thanks
BELAVERA chapter 16 . 8/16/2013
That was very good. Even though I could not keep up with all the names of the gods that they had in Erie. I am super glad that I am a Christian, so much easier to keep trap of, if all else were even.
I was so pleased with finding and so eager to read that I did not stop to write any reviews along the way.
Please accept my apologies for that. Thank you for writing this story and for finishing it.
blondferretgirl chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
I like the story line and the Irish folklore. I am not sure if it was addressed when after the 2nd attack of the wards that Bella metions how Renee and the others looked older, not sure if that was from the magic that humans could possibly age a little faster? I would have liked Bella to survive the attack and be able to live her human life to add to Caer memories.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
It is an absolute travesty this story doesn't have more reviews! It was eminently readable, a fascinating premise, and-for the first time since I've been reading fanfic-the word count didn't leave me lacking. One shots notwithstanding, I've long thought complete tales under 100k left out important details or moved the plot along at an unnaturally fast pace and left you wanting. I've never felt like anything shorter was a "full" story. Until now! I really loved it, enough to review. Which is another cherry of mine you've taken. :) Well done.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
Caer and Aengus made the right decision to keep Bella alive for her family. Alice knows most of the truth, but she's not going to spill because she loves her family. Being able to live as themselves most of the time is good. Wonder what they told the family about not having children? Guessing they never had any in their real forms though they did when they were mortals together. Hope the puppy doesn't have to protect the family from anything supernatural. A very fun story. Enjoyed reading it very much and it's definitely going on my favorites list.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 6/8/2012
These guys are as sadistic as Aro and company. With some of the same gifts. Might not have been Bella's smartest move to run from Boann and Brigid to find Edward, but it probably saved his life. She will be able to go back to being Caer so Edward didn't totally lose his mate, he would have been happier to have both but will probably take what he can get. On to finding out what he's going to tell Alice, Renee, and Esme about Bella's death. Will he have to explain to them that while they lost Bella he still has his Caer? That's not going to go over well with them at all.
670 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »