Reviews for My Love Shall Ever Live Young
pippapear chapter 16 . 10/25/2010
OMG!

I am LE FAIL!

I CANNOT believe I forgot there was an update & then I missed another.

DOH DOH DOH.

Anyways my dearest. A wonderful end to a wonderously magical tale.

I loved how you kept her transformation canon... .. . .

Cleverly done. I loved the changes to her as she resumed her true form & the relief her & AegnusWard felt at being able to be free with one-another again/at last - again nicely canon. . .

Thank you for giving them a happy ending... I couldn't stand for our love god AengusWard to be left all on his lone-some.

Thanks so much for this story babes.

I have loved it all the way through. It was a lovely slice of magic.

Lots of love.

Emmy.

x
kelseycjim chapter 16 . 9/11/2010
I absolutely love this story, its wonderful.
Miss Snazzy chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
Great chapter. I knew something was going to happen in the Otherworld, especially when Edward told Bella to stay close to him when they crossed over. I think by mentioning how humans get lost, you're foreshadowing events to come. Although I love the lemons and their intense relationship, I also love that you're keeping a plot going beyond that. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
Great chapter. I love that although they have this ancient history and Edward is a god, both of them still behave so very human. Bella's freak out was pretty funny. The ending was cute. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Great chapter.
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Great chapter! I absolutely adore this story and the idea that Bella and Edward are able to be together throughout time. The different bodies they had make me think of Doctor Who and regeneration. I loved the lines at the end of the chapter.
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Great chapter. I love how cheeky Edward is. I wonder if Bella's punishment will be a real punishment. Somehow, I doubt that. Lol.
b3j02 chapter 16 . 9/10/2010
I will certainly miss Aengus and Caer. I absolutely loved this story and would have happily kept on reading. I am glad that Caer got to keep in touch with Bella's family and that they remained such an important part of of the gods lives. I loved that even Boann regarded them. I will miss this story but it was a very nice ending. Have a great week!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Great chapter. I am so happy you continued this. I can't wait to get to know Edward's character more as the story progresses. I can't help thinking that Emmett will remember Bella's imaginary friend, and accuse her of only dating Edward for that reason.
Kelly J chapter 16 . 9/10/2010
awww im going to miss this story! i absolutely loved it! im so sad its over!

...sequel?

a girl can dream!

Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 16 . 9/8/2010
Sorry, was out of Twific for a while, and then I decided to reread this straight through into the ending because I love this fic and it was a good idea. You know what I loved? You treated Bella as a separate entity than Caer. Like, Edward/Aengus genuinely missed her when she was gone, even though he had his Caer back. And it wasn't weird. I was even seeing Bella and Caer as separate but the same.

I just adored this fic in general. You should do more mythology type. There isn't enough fiction both fan and published that incorporates mythology in this sort of way. I love it. I loved this. It was wonderful.
prettyviewrubies chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
good stuff, keep it up:D
Capricorn75 chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
I can't believe it's really over. I've loved this story for so long. It will be hard to let go. The end was perfect. Love the cu sith being gifted to Bella's family.

I must say out of all the Edwards I have read, Edward Aengus will always be one of my most favorites!
tone death chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
Oh wow. I love Aengus and Cáer, they're always so warm and funny. And the dog sounds so cute! My cousins dog had the huge paws as well, we were so scared he'd never stop growing!
unpetitpoi chapter 16 . 8/28/2010
*sigh* what a heartwarming ending, even if someday they will have to say goodbye to this family..
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »