Reviews for My Love Shall Ever Live Young
Gondolier chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
Taking a break in reading this fantastic story to tell you...it's a fantastic story. Props for uniqueness, your imagination and creativity is impressive! Love the folklore world you've immersed us in-thanks for that priviledge. Reading on!
grandsophia chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
awnnnnnnnnnnn, sad that this is already over

loved everysingle chapter
LizE7 chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
The epilogue was wonderful, I'm really sad its over now.

Thanks for such an amazing story. :)
Bad.Days chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
This story was beautiful and unexpected. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much for sharing your writing with us!
ShantiSmurf chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
That's so lovely! I am so glad you were able to wrap this up. The whole things certainly didn't go as I expected, but sometimes that's the best way! Thank you so much for sharing all of this with us; it's been a fabulous ride! I hope you have plans to continue writing!
marauder-fangirl chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
Great story! Loved it!
marigold123 chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
So Edward did get in trouble! It looks like he will never be friends with Jasper and probably not Emmett.

I wondered about their past lives and if they had children. So she is a decendent of one of her children...amazing! I love it. Enjoying the way you are telling this tale.
marigold123 chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
I enjoyed this chapter...Bella really was the one all sorts of nervous in the beginning...but she made it through introductions and felt Edward's love with her. Oh I laughed at mischevious Edward...getting into Austin's head and her realization that Jasper's annual Thanksgiving illness was due to Aengus! He is in big trouble...not! LOL! Loved hearing how Bella found herself in the morning after their meeting and the subsequent tour of the area. Oh and Alice and Rose are fun characters! Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I am enjoying your story. Edward the god...cupid...wow! It would be amazing to have the god of love for a lover! LOL! Love how nervous Bella is having Edward meet her family. I wonder if any of them will remember her imaginary friend? Oh and the thought that Edward has lived in Bella's thoughts and knows her past completely. Jasper would freak! Enjoying.
kelley77 chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
Aww...I'm sad that this story is over, but I absolutely adored it! Thanks SO much for sharing it with us. I appreciate the wrap up we get in the epilogue. I do have one question, and it's not really important or anything, but with all the talk of the 'next generation' in this epilogue...in your version of this mythology, can Caer and Aengus have children? Just wondering. I think they'd make great parents :)

I know this is a story I will read again, because there's so much great detail in here and it's written so well.

I hope to read more of your work soon! :)
superZODAMnova chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
This is great... but I miss Bella
BamaBabe chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
So sorry to see this story end. I enjoyed the way you blended the myths and legends into the characters we love. You did a brilliant job.

Thank you for sharing your story.
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
I think it's spelled Cerberus, but it makes sense that Jasper would pronounce it the other way. Lots of people do.
Viola Cornuta chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
What do I think? I think I want to read it again, including the one shot, and wallow in the delight of it all.
TraceyVA chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wow I actually just found Aengus today and when I finished it I was thrilled to discover that you had already started a sequel.
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »