Reviews for My Love Shall Ever Live Young
Capricorn75 chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
I can't believe it's really over. I've loved this story for so long. It will be hard to let go. The end was perfect. Love the cu sith being gifted to Bella's family.

I must say out of all the Edwards I have read, Edward Aengus will always be one of my most favorites!
tone death chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
Oh wow. I love Aengus and Cáer, they're always so warm and funny. And the dog sounds so cute! My cousins dog had the huge paws as well, we were so scared he'd never stop growing!
unpetitpoi chapter 16 . 8/28/2010
*sigh* what a heartwarming ending, even if someday they will have to say goodbye to this family..
whomoi chapter 16 . 8/28/2010
That was so great. I've loved stories about the Sidhe ever since I read a story about how my ancestors are supposedly descended from merrows. I swear to God, if I ever find a fairy ring, I'm jumping right into the middle of that sucker.
Gondolier chapter 16 . 8/28/2010
I loved this! Very creative, thought-provoking story. You've formed two wonderful characters. Side note, thank you for writing this in third person. It fit perfectly, and I enjoyed having a single our storytelling was smooth and enjoyable. Going on my favs list.
Jane's Rage chapter 16 . 8/28/2010
I rather enjoyed this story. The bonds, myths and adventure were pure fun. Thank you for writing this.
Gondolier chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
Taking a break in reading this fantastic story to tell's a fantastic story. Props for uniqueness, your imagination and creativity is impressive! Love the folklore world you've immersed us in-thanks for that priviledge. Reading on!
grandsophia chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
awnnnnnnnnnnn, sad that this is already over

loved everysingle chapter
LizE7 chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
The epilogue was wonderful, I'm really sad its over now.

Thanks for such an amazing story. :)
Bad.Days chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
This story was beautiful and unexpected. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much for sharing your writing with us!
ShantiSmurf chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
That's so lovely! I am so glad you were able to wrap this up. The whole things certainly didn't go as I expected, but sometimes that's the best way! Thank you so much for sharing all of this with us; it's been a fabulous ride! I hope you have plans to continue writing!
marauder-fangirl chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
Great story! Loved it!
marigold123 chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
So Edward did get in trouble! It looks like he will never be friends with Jasper and probably not Emmett.

I wondered about their past lives and if they had children. So she is a decendent of one of her children...amazing! I love it. Enjoying the way you are telling this tale.
marigold123 chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
I enjoyed this chapter...Bella really was the one all sorts of nervous in the beginning...but she made it through introductions and felt Edward's love with her. Oh I laughed at mischevious Edward...getting into Austin's head and her realization that Jasper's annual Thanksgiving illness was due to Aengus! He is in big trouble...not! LOL! Loved hearing how Bella found herself in the morning after their meeting and the subsequent tour of the area. Oh and Alice and Rose are fun characters! Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I am enjoying your story. Edward the! It would be amazing to have the god of love for a lover! LOL! Love how nervous Bella is having Edward meet her family. I wonder if any of them will remember her imaginary friend? Oh and the thought that Edward has lived in Bella's thoughts and knows her past completely. Jasper would freak! Enjoying.
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »