Reviews for My Love Shall Ever Live Young
Shadow Sakura chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
This is a lovely story. I especially love that Bella is depicted as a grown woman instead of the young naive girl she's usually written as. It's a very interesting twist on one of my favorite Celtic myths, and I am eagerly awaiting the next update!
Starling Rising chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Oh, I'm so excited. I loved the one shot and I'm sure that I'm going to love the story just as much. I think mythical Edward is just delicious, and very original. I can't wait to see what he gets up to.
pippapear chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Oo-ooh! Great to see you have run with this.

It works really well!

(partic like the Jasper/Edward animosity!)

- was not expecting that!

I can't wait to see whats ahead!

Cheers.
forestforest chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Ah! I love this story. It's incredibly expressive AND sexy at the same time. And its so adorable when Edward calls her "my heart"... Update soon!
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I SO LOVED IT! AWESOME! AMAZING! MAYORLY CUTE! LOVED IT!
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Yay! I'm so happy you've decided to continue this story.

It's such a different storyline than what has already been done and it really draws you in. I've absolutely loved what you've already written and I can't wait to see what will happen next. Especially how Emmett will take to Edward. :)
Music.Junkie4 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I am so happy you decided to continue it! YAY! And it definatly lived up to all the expectations. :)

I wonder if Emmett will deck him... haha.

What happens with the iron?
bizkitprinzess chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I went back and read the two other pieces for with this story, and I have to say I love the universe you've delved into here. I also really enjoy your style of writing. I can't wait to continue reading :)
lavlily chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Love it! Love it! Love it!
my1alias chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
This is perfectly awesome. I can't wait to read more! :)
venom with love chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Well, I didn't have any expectations because your writing is fabulous so I didn't really worry about it.

I think I fell in love with you for making a sequel lol.

Good start!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
A lot of writers lose the original magic when they decide to continue a one-shot into a multi-chapter story. I'm SO glad to see that that is not the case here. I can't wait to see how it goes over Thanksgiving and to see if Emmett remembers Bella's imaginary friend.
thedoormouse chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I loved your one-shot and was so so so stoked to see that you'd decided to continue! Keep it up, it sounds excellent!
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
this should be fun!

i have scenarios flitting across my mind that range from drunk old women hitting on edward to a drunken emmett fighting with edward and losing.

update soon!

i want to see what you'll do to them.
XSesshomaru'sXLoverX chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Okay I did love this just as much as the first one and I truly hope [crosses fingers] that you're going to continue this I can tell you I'll be checking my email constantly hoping to get an update soon _ Edward is just so sweet and romantic who wouldn't want him for themselves and I love the "Love God" angle makes things very interesting and I love how they've been together in the past and when she passes he waits around for her makes you wish for something like that [sigh] Enough of me gushing about Edward (which I could probably go on years doing) This story has been amazing and I truly love just the moments of them together the story basically everything about it I wouldn't change a single thing! I can't wait to see what comes next, that is hoping there IS something next! I'll definitely keep checking for emails about it! - Steph
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 Next »