Reviews for My Love Shall Ever Live Young
MissRe chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
Great chapter! I'm glad that the family introductions are going well. I thought it was hysterical when Bella told Edward how much trouble he was in. The gossip is great too. Awesome work.
Call-me-Cassandra chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I love this story! I am studying abroad in Ireland next semester and have always been slightly obsessed with all things Celtic, especially the beautiful stories in their mythology. This is an intriguing story, you can just feel the adoration and longing. I definately want to see how it all turns out. Great write.
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
loved it, longer chapters please!
Shadow Sakura chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
This is a lovely story. I especially love that Bella is depicted as a grown woman instead of the young naive girl she's usually written as. It's a very interesting twist on one of my favorite Celtic myths, and I am eagerly awaiting the next update!
Starling Rising chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Oh, I'm so excited. I loved the one shot and I'm sure that I'm going to love the story just as much. I think mythical Edward is just delicious, and very original. I can't wait to see what he gets up to.
pippapear chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Oo-ooh! Great to see you have run with this.

It works really well!

(partic like the Jasper/Edward animosity!)

- was not expecting that!

I can't wait to see whats ahead!

forestforest chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Ah! I love this story. It's incredibly expressive AND sexy at the same time. And its so adorable when Edward calls her "my heart"... Update soon!
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Yay! I'm so happy you've decided to continue this story.

It's such a different storyline than what has already been done and it really draws you in. I've absolutely loved what you've already written and I can't wait to see what will happen next. Especially how Emmett will take to Edward. :)
Music.Junkie4 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I am so happy you decided to continue it! YAY! And it definatly lived up to all the expectations. :)

I wonder if Emmett will deck him... haha.

What happens with the iron?
bizkitprinzess chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I went back and read the two other pieces for with this story, and I have to say I love the universe you've delved into here. I also really enjoy your style of writing. I can't wait to continue reading :)
lavlily chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Love it! Love it! Love it!
my1alias chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
This is perfectly awesome. I can't wait to read more! :)
venom with love chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Well, I didn't have any expectations because your writing is fabulous so I didn't really worry about it.

I think I fell in love with you for making a sequel lol.

Good start!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
A lot of writers lose the original magic when they decide to continue a one-shot into a multi-chapter story. I'm SO glad to see that that is not the case here. I can't wait to see how it goes over Thanksgiving and to see if Emmett remembers Bella's imaginary friend.
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 Next »