Reviews for The Pen is Mightier
Neko-Tenchi chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
WHY IS THI STORY NOT FINIHED! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!
PrayerGirl chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
This story is really awesome! I wish you would continue it! You really should! This story has so much potential!
DeathLadyShinigami chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
I will say that I'm sad this never got past 3 chapters, but these three are amazing. You have a great plot set up - Voldie looking for the 'storyteller' whom is now Fakir. Mytho trying to protect him. Heck even the bit where Fakir refuses to do written work because what he writes becomes real.
I wish you had been able/inspired to continue but I will be continually greatful to be able to come back and read the 3 ch you did write, and always enjoy a great world blending.
HatchetChu chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
You're probably not going to update, but I'll alert just in case. Would be awesome if you could continue. (won't push, that would make me a hypocrite)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
Hi, i just posted a review saying that I want you to draw out the story longer, i forgot to ask for longer chapters as well sooo... yeah. That would be nice. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
i would just like to ask you to continue writing this story and to maybe draw it out longer than it seems your doing please. I like it so far but i think you might be moving the plot along a tad to quickly. That is all.
Ktteddy chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Please return to the story
I know it's been years but it's good
gumminosus-ursus chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
It seems as though you've abandoned this story. A shame, really. It's quite intriguing. If you do continue, I would be elated to read on. I'd love to see more of this, but I hold little hope.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
How long do we have to wait!
OrchidTeaPot chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
I would not put Myto in just yet. Can you please Please PLEASE keep writing this story. PLEASE!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
it is good. i really like it!
Somebody chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
PLEASE continue this. This is an absolutley brilliant story! PLEASE KEEP IT GOING!
Palaidia chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
This is so awesome!
Love Psycho chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
-sparkles- I LIKE this. Very interesting...and I hope Ahiru becomes human again.

Loved the little bit with Luna. -giggles- Perfect, I can just imagine Fakir's expression...

-hands over platter- Magic cookies for you!
Rubellite Game chapter 3 . 12/7/2012