Reviews for Nothing Special
LeChick chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
The Team Rocket thing is just too adorable
Misty Blue chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
"finally started empathizing with people as much as I did for pokémon,"? Well, there's the great big change... Honestly, I totally love you, Ash. But this is something that you've lacked for the last..what, 15 seasons? :) But hey, like I said, we all love you so that's gotta be one of the reasons somehow, right?

Awww! And not to mention you're oh-sooo super sweetness! He did not watch football at all, and instead simply watched his girlfriend with contentment? Now there's a real man for ya!

And by the way, MR. Pokemon Master... we girls did not, I repeat, we did not invent all that stuff about keeping flowers good! That is a fact, let me tell you, and we do not invent things like that... well, maybe sometimes some of them, but yeah! :)

See, this right here is every PokeShipper's dream! Super, super love this fic! At least the flue bug did not prevent the love bug from staying alive... it couldn't even stop the kissing! :)
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Roqué Bouquet...my ? Oh, I so knew these two would eventually come to their senses one day! Haha! And whenever Jessie says her lines of "our little twerp is growing up", I can't help back go back to their Ashley days with Ash! Haha! Super funny, cute fic! Now onto the next chapter I go!
MiniExplorer chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Another great fanfiction. Although it included the modern side like ESPN and cars, I enjoyed the story, simply because they did not really affect the characters too much. The mushy parts were neither too much nor too little so that was really good too!
Lullaby of the Doomed chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
mon thats was awsome
Steveaaml chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
So sweet!
Ronmione x3 chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Kudos to you, this story rocked. -)

You really captured Ash's perspective on their relationship, and it was super sweet - loved it!
Karrissarella chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
I know this fanfiction is just a wee bit old.

But, I definitely enjoyed reading it. When, I had to leave, I favorited it. ; I just want you to know you are a superb writer and I wish you all the luck in the world if you want to be an author or writer of some sort. ]
EVAN AAML chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I have read this story again! I feel it sad how you had Bulbasaur die, but I guess it's your story, not mine. I wish you would check me on EVAN AAML. And good job on the romance/comedy, reminds me of people I know...all to well.

sincerely,

evan, a fan of aaml
EVAN AAML chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
This is another great story! You have great talent when it comes to aaml, I am so jealous!

sincerely,

evan, a fan of aaml

p.s- I am still EVAN AAML
animeloveu123 chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
This is funny and a really good story keep yt up!
d i n o b o t chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
"You just frenched the flu"-haha thats so adorable. I love your fics, but what I'm really impressed with is how you manage to capture their actual personalities so well. personal qualities or personalities always somehow seep into my fingers while I type away at my fics, I like how you keep it Ash and Misty, while still making it your own. props. major props.
Psyduck Ranger chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
Bravo! Excellent story! (and i'm a tough critic to please)
Chaos-Paladin chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
wow...this was a super sweet fic. i thought the TR scene was funny as heck! i really love this fic. so light hearted and fun to read. this is my second time reading this, and you can be sure, it won't be the last time. awesome-rific job!
sapphire espeon chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
AW! KAWAII! that was SUCH a sweet lil' story. Fantastic work!