Reviews for Edible Dream
Setsu.love.cain chapter 1 . 1/20/2022
Me encantó, es muy gracioso. Pobre seshy se quedó calvo, XDXDXD
young kagome chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I wish I had dreams like that.
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
What a fun dream :)
Moons-Chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is extremely ridiculous to the extent of bringing a silly smile onto my face!
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
lmao XD what da hekh ! LOL
that dream was so random ...lol but hilarious ..It made me hungry too..
Lolzzzzz when I started reading I was expecting a little naughty ending but the ending was so funny lol...unexpected ! XD
EmoGrlz484 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Well, who could eat Sesshomaru in such a way? i couldnt. and weird is... an odd word for this story. outlandish is fitting. and youd give charlie and the chocolate factory a run for its money.
Kyashii chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Yeah, spaghetti! This was so random, and definitely a believable dream. Fanta-steak! (lame pun is lame... *sweatdrop*) xD
Creature of Shadow chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I don't know how you come up with this stuff! I wish I could take a peek in your creative mind, just to see what it's like in there. And maybe rub some of the awesomeness off on me, but at the sane time, I don't know if I could handle it. It would definitely be a freaky trip down the rabbit hole. Lol!
NeKo Meow chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This is fun... Hahaha... Somehow I wanted to go in that place
chinadoll1980 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
wow
thisacchasbeenabandoned chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Imagine Sesshomaru's bald! Ohmygosh.

This is plain hilarious! Wish there's a comic of it -_- but oh well, at least now we knew Sesshomaru taste good~

I wanna eat ya, Fluffy!
BrainFailure chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
oh, my god! That was crack-filled goodness right there - very nice
Rayne Goldenhart chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
XD lol
Animefreak242 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
As funny and dirty as this could be, it seems very strange. If I'd had a dream like this, I'd be COMPLETELY freaked if I managed to remember it.
InuyashaCoveredInChocolate chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
LOL

(FALLS OUT OF CHAIR LAUGHING)

OMG SO FUNNYY!1

(HAS A HEART ATTACK AND DIES)

AS ANGEL:STILL SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol this story made me so hungry!