Reviews for Run, Girl Run!
Felix Falora chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Seras: OH BLOODY HELL! I should've known this would happen soon, seeing as people make me out to be the whore of the Hellsing world .

Me: She does get paired with everybody, I agree XD
M. L. Discordia chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Wow! your story is really cool, I like it a lot!

Even though my favorite pairing is AlucardxSeras I really like this story a lot!

I have tons of fun just by imagining the situation!

I'll be supporting you!

Mariangels
Crow T R0bot chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Wow Alucard, for a guy with no (claimed) intentions of wanting to rape Seras, you've sure got one rapetastic way of offering Seras some sexin'. Just because of that, I hope that however this incident is resolved, it doesn't involve Alucard (not "directly" anyway if you catch my drift). I wonder how many other pairings there are to go?
Alastor Vega chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
First time a Seras in heat fic have and explanation for her heat. Good job. And Alucard can really put the charm cant he. But Integra stabbing Alucard Wow. Cant wait for part 2 of this.
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Haha, Just perfect x3 Okay I take back what I said about no one having her, Alucard must have her! Although I also like Integra's possessiveness. I wonder what it would be like for Seras to have the whole world population after her x3
RemyofAkyre chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Hilarious and hot! What about a threesome?
blacksand1 chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Sorry about the anonymous review ; Anyway, LOL! Love AXS much XDD Ha! Integra's fighting Alucard for Seras! 8D
Sammich Man chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Your right on the subject of it not being humorous, perhaps until the end with Integra barging in.

But still... AxS... Yay.

Alucard deciding not to do the unthinkable is crafty of him -as usual-
bahleeeted chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
I like it. :D You're right, not too *funny*, but it was very good. Can't wait for the next chapter. ;)
watergoddesskasey chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
lol i can just imagine intergra wearing old fasioned knickers chasing seres with a fox hunt horn! TO THE HUNT! lol
watergoddesskasey chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
awesome!
jamescc chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
hehehehahaha Evil, I like it.
Sammich Man chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Oh my, it even affects Integra! That is quite awkward! XD It was still quite funny, especially the part of Integra thinking she was considered ugly. It seems that the pheromones make them crafty as well.

Poor Seras... She's literally gonna be chased around the mansion for quite a while isn't she? From what Silent Scream said, that will produce on horrifying scene for Seras.

For some reason I think that Walter would still be 'somewhat' of a gentlemen even with Seras how she is. XD

I'm starting to think that soon my filters will attack this story. You'll get an E-mail if it does.
blacksand1 chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Poor Seras, molested twice in one night! D8 Poor poor child TT3TT
Crow T R0bot chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Ha! I laughed even harder than in the first one here. This is one of those occasions where being OOC is not only excusable but hilarious. Now if only Seras could summon South Park's resident Sexual Harrassment Panda to see if he can get people to overcome whatever her body is doing to cause everyone to go cuh-RAY-ZAY!

Who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree?

Sexual Harassment Panda.

Who explains sexual harassment to you and me?

Sexual Harassment Panda.

"Don't say that! Don't touch there!

Don't be nasty!" says the silly bear.

He's come to tell you what's right and wrong.

Sexual Harassment Panda.

Alucard x Seras next, huh? If you can joke about it without bumping this up to an M rating, you have to make someone (most likely Seras) wonder how it is that a male vampire can "get it up" if they have no pulse, since pumping blood to a certain somewhere is essential for that to happen (then again, you've demonstrated that Seras can blush, which also requires bloodflow, makes you wonder just how "dead" vampires are). :P
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »