Reviews for Run, Girl Run!
Sammich Man chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
How Integra is able to track Seras down that easily is beyond me. And she thinks it's a game! Quite funny. For whatever odd situation Seras has with Integra, it always seems to be quite a show.

Quite a humorous chapter, now Integra and Pip are at conflict. Well really it'll turn out to be one enormous love triangle won't it?

I'm continuing to wonder how Seras would make it out of this mess, no doubt Seras wishing to get out of it without being 'de-flowered'.

And thanks to Xeaphon's review, I imagine that dream scene Seras had in OVA I. All of the ghouls chasing Seras around the place.
bahleeeted chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
hehe! Oh yes, very good idea. Poor Seras! My only issues are:

a) the (pant) got really, really annoying after the second or third line. In writing, it's better to massively tone down special effects or unusual accents or whatever after the first few lines. It's good for a brief effect, but you don't want your readers to notice it. Give them a sense of the scene and then subtly drop it- they'll never notice it's gone. They WILL notice excessive weirdness though, hehe.

b) this is more a nitpick with Hirano (since he's always having Seras pant), but... shouldn't she not need to breathe, even as a half vampire? But she pants in the series, so that's not a you thing so much.
Alastor Vega chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
You know, every time Seras runs or something comical happens I imagine all the Characters as Super-deformed. Which happens alot. Poor Seras.
Felix Falora chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Seras: OH BLOODY HELL! I should've known this would happen soon, seeing as people make me out to be the whore of the Hellsing world .

Me: She does get paired with everybody, I agree XD
M. L. Discordia chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Wow! your story is really cool, I like it a lot!

Even though my favorite pairing is AlucardxSeras I really like this story a lot!

I have tons of fun just by imagining the situation!

I'll be supporting you!

Mariangels
Crow T R0bot chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Wow Alucard, for a guy with no (claimed) intentions of wanting to rape Seras, you've sure got one rapetastic way of offering Seras some sexin'. Just because of that, I hope that however this incident is resolved, it doesn't involve Alucard (not "directly" anyway if you catch my drift). I wonder how many other pairings there are to go?
Alastor Vega chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
First time a Seras in heat fic have and explanation for her heat. Good job. And Alucard can really put the charm cant he. But Integra stabbing Alucard Wow. Cant wait for part 2 of this.
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Haha, Just perfect x3 Okay I take back what I said about no one having her, Alucard must have her! Although I also like Integra's possessiveness. I wonder what it would be like for Seras to have the whole world population after her x3
RemyofAkyre chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Hilarious and hot! What about a threesome?
blacksand1 chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Sorry about the anonymous review ; Anyway, LOL! Love AXS much XDD Ha! Integra's fighting Alucard for Seras! 8D
Sammich Man chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Your right on the subject of it not being humorous, perhaps until the end with Integra barging in.

But still... AxS... Yay.

Alucard deciding not to do the unthinkable is crafty of him -as usual-
bahleeeted chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
I like it. :D You're right, not too *funny*, but it was very good. Can't wait for the next chapter. ;)
watergoddesskasey chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
lol i can just imagine intergra wearing old fasioned knickers chasing seres with a fox hunt horn! TO THE HUNT! lol
watergoddesskasey chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
awesome!
jamescc chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
hehehehahaha Evil, I like it.
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »