Reviews for Run, Girl Run!
Sammich Man chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Oh my, it even affects Integra! That is quite awkward! XD It was still quite funny, especially the part of Integra thinking she was considered ugly. It seems that the pheromones make them crafty as well.

Poor Seras... She's literally gonna be chased around the mansion for quite a while isn't she? From what Silent Scream said, that will produce on horrifying scene for Seras.

For some reason I think that Walter would still be 'somewhat' of a gentlemen even with Seras how she is. XD

I'm starting to think that soon my filters will attack this story. You'll get an E-mail if it does.
blacksand1 chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Poor Seras, molested twice in one night! D8 Poor poor child TT3TT
Crow T R0bot chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Ha! I laughed even harder than in the first one here. This is one of those occasions where being OOC is not only excusable but hilarious. Now if only Seras could summon South Park's resident Sexual Harrassment Panda to see if he can get people to overcome whatever her body is doing to cause everyone to go cuh-RAY-ZAY!

Who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree?

Sexual Harassment Panda.

Who explains sexual harassment to you and me?

Sexual Harassment Panda.

"Don't say that! Don't touch there!

Don't be nasty!" says the silly bear.

He's come to tell you what's right and wrong.

Sexual Harassment Panda.

Alucard x Seras next, huh? If you can joke about it without bumping this up to an M rating, you have to make someone (most likely Seras) wonder how it is that a male vampire can "get it up" if they have no pulse, since pumping blood to a certain somewhere is essential for that to happen (then again, you've demonstrated that Seras can blush, which also requires bloodflow, makes you wonder just how "dead" vampires are). :P
Silent-Scream84 chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Wow, this is hilarious. I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters. I also can't wait to see whether Seras is going to walk into a barracks filled with all of the Wild Geese to go and see how Pip is faring.
ladykirie chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Fab, Funny and Frisky!What about her and Walter? That could be very interesting... good luck.

Lady Kirie
bahleeeted chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
aw! You know Seras is at least a little confused about her sexuality! Well... she is in the manga/OVA, not sure about the anime. I mean, the finger sucking scene in the dubbed version of OVA 4 makes me question MY sexuality! P

And is it bad that I had a picture of Seras running through the door cartoon style? As in leaving her outline through it? XD Haha.
Matoska chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
You noticed that too? I personally believe vampires are more human than ape and would continue human "mating" rituals in a sense. You are just too funny - I love reading your stuff since it stays in character a lot and makes me laugh! Not everyhing every day is so serious. Maybe keep Alucard for last - there are still pleny of characters to play with - Walter, Schro, Dr T (I won't even attempt his name and Dt T sounds funny). There are also hordes of soldiers - that could be funny - a mass of soldiers chasing her straight into Alucard.
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Haha, It's good x3 This one was very funny, Just don't you dare letting her actually end up with any of the characters and ruining the mood. :P

Veery good -
Alastor Vega chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
That was really funny. I was wondering if you were going to do the female cast. LOL. And I dont know how many pairing you actually going to put. I would wanted to see how a certain ambiguous cat might act around Seras. LMAO. ANd I think Alucard should be save fro last but its your fic and you should do what ever is natural.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Haha, How the mighty one has fallen x3 This one is funny indeed. I am a true Alucard Seras shipper but in the cases of these fics I like anything people can throw at me. Good chappie!
bahleeeted chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
oh dear, lol! poor Seras! XD Honestly, I think Anderson gets excited in that way every time he thinks about Seras, even if he intends to kill her, haha. I laughed. _ Can't wait for Chapter 2.
watergoddesskasey chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
haha funny!
Crow T R0bot chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Oh crap, Seras looks to be in a dilly of a pickle here. It's a good thing Pip is too beat up to attempt the same thing Anderson did, but it looks like the worst is yet to come. I still laugh at how Anderson almost broke his vow of chastity over that (What's the matter Anderson? Altar Boys not returning your calls?):P

Strangely, this reminds me of a Naruto fic I've read called "Mating Season," though I suppose that depends on how it develops.
blacksand1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Anderson! Ye dirty dirty man XDD LOL, this was simply hilarious. MUST HAVE MORE! NAO! 8DD
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I read some fics were Seras go to heat but I wonder if Vampires actually do that. Blood lust yes. Heat who knows. But I know Im going to feel extra sorry for Seras. I cant wait to see what other characters might be use for our lovely Draculina to be chase by. LOL.
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »