Reviews for Run, Girl Run!
Dracony chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
"Love is... fleeting. It is a temporary thing. Perhaps, for some humans, the time of their love can last them until the day of their death; but such is not the way of our kind. We live too long, and love... Love is a luxury that our kind cannot afford. Eventually, you'll discover this for yourself." Bien dicho, y también muy coherente. Ciertamente es más vampiresco de ese modo
Dracony chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Schrödinger es vió tan tierno *w*! xD hahahahahhaa Le llegó la hora a Seras, y Alucard será su verdugo xD Supongo que él está que revienta también xD
Dracony chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Walter también es peligroso, es un maestro de los hilos, puede usar "la técnica bondage" UY! que letal es la Organización Hellsing xD
Dracony chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Me encantó mucho este capítulo! hahahahahhaa Alucard, primero se divertida con la siquis de Sera, gozando mientras la persiguen xD Qué bueno que él se podía controlar, porque sino ella no tendría un mañana xDDDD
Dracony chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
xD! Integra sí que es de temer :D Quizás ella use algún tipo de hechizo sobre sEras :)
Dracony chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Buen capítulo! Me encantó. Siempre se ha sabido que los vampiros tienen algo hipnotizante para cautivar presas como los humanos, el hecho de que "una hembra vampiro" como Seras esté en celo, me parece muy interesante.
LunarCatNinja chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
I like the story, and it did get funnier the closer you got to the end, but I just wish you had Hans try to get her as well, instead of just him just finding her and growling.
Avenging Neko chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
I lied, forgot to review this one. Bahahahaha, poor little Draculins... Assaulted by Anderson and hunted down by Integra... Snnnrk. Pip's nose being broken is a reasonable excuse, and he really didn't need the extra perversion anyways. Fans, poor Walter. My favorite was the boob nuzzling cat boy. Tee Her, Schrodinger's so chute. Does he actually have a tail or just the ears? I haven't seen much oh Tim yet.

Aaanyways, done stalking for a few hours for real this time. I thought this was hilarious, poor Seras.
m00nlight101 chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
I wonder who sent the rose?
Dinian chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
Sweet story, I would brag more about it, but am now just to annoyed with the mystery of the rose. I hate "loose ends". lol

(Blink once if it was Integra, twice if it was Schrödinger)
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
was so funny had me laughing through most of it
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
Your Walter chapter was good mainly because despite this being a crack-fic it made sense. Any other fics with wakterxseras I just reject instantly thinking no, just no this one again is realistic.
kitten-kittin chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
Darn Alucard for being such a pervert! hee hee but we love him for it! nice fic thow im disapointed to see alucard didnt shag seras for love...
Matilda chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
I loved the ending I thought it was beautiful... It would be nice if you did a sequel ? ;)
Nahau Moondust chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
I'm sure in his own way Alucard is telling Seras that he loves her.
180 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »