Reviews for Like Coke in Green Glass Bottles
Princess613 chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Great fic.

Have Indy and Mutt bonding next.
Princess613 chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
It's Tunis.
iamselena chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
Woho! Fabulous! I can't believe it I haven't found your stories yet. Haha. As for the idea of a new Indy fic, I'd definitely choose #3: Marion's announcement. :)) Pretty cute, I think. :)
Geeky13 chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
Love it! Please keep this one going!
AngelofMusic1899 chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
I love the new chapters! All of the ideas sound great, especially the one about Indy & Mutt bonding one. Can't wait to hear more!
68stang chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
Sorry bout your laptop but I'm glad you're back. This was great. Can't wait for more!
Maggieg chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
33. Pain Colin doesn’t ask about Indy because he’s too afraid of the answer he’ll hear.

This one is my favorite but #36 and #37 are also very wonderful.

Again you have done a terrific job of capturing so much in a few sentences. My one critique is just a recommendation to use spell check or even do a quickie glance for typos; but the writing ourweighs all of that.
Maggieg chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
15. Bars

Of all the gin joints in the world he could have walked into, it had to be hers, and he wouldn’t trade it for the world.

Drabble me baby!

Will write a longer one later, but terrific!
Mysterious Bloody Lune chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
I think you should write the Indy and Mutt bonding over beer, baseball and basketball. XD

Oh and I love this series by the way. The one-sentence challenge, i wasn't sure whether to call it a story, challenge or series.
Biscuit-Barrel chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
Brilliant. I'd rather like Indy's thoughts on the Bantu Wind. I have read a few of Marions, but none of Indy's. Do you intend to write any more chapters on this fic by the way?

Beth
Kat1021 chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
Fantastic job!

I vote for Marions annoucment!
Evelyn Valerious chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
I am so happy that you updated! It gave me something wonderful to read during the five minutes of rest I've had all weekend.

#48, about Indy & Mutt bonding over alcohol, was one of the funniest things I have read in a while.

Also...while I love reading everyone's take on the Bantu Wind scene, I think you should do Indy & Marion coming back to America because there really aren't that many fics about it that I have scene. But I'm sure whatever you choose will be great.
anonymous chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
I'd have to side with the third one. Everyone starts those but never finishes them! Please pick that one! I'll be looking for it!
Battered notebook of stories chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Another gem from you. I love love love this format.

#49 is adorable-I think you should expand it!
vesperlynds chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
I loved that, and for a new story I would pick the second or third choice.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »