Reviews for Stuck in Two Worlds
phyllis16 chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
I LOVED THIS STORY ,I LIKE A CARING JOHN,ESPECIALLY WITH SAMMY AND THIS IS NICE BECAUSE ITS THE WINCHESTER FAMILY IM TIRED OF READING ABOUT SAM GETTING HURT OR DID GOOD
Write-of-Passage chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
Two words. Loved it.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Awesome ending to the story and I'm so glad that John took the time to talk to Sam and actually listen to him-how awesome that Sam fell asleep knowing that his dad truly loved them!
bb1028 chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Great story! Loved seeing the details about Mary and her parents from "In the Beginning" being brought up in this.

It was nice to see John trying to work things out with Sam too. That last scene with them was great, even if it was a little sad.

It's also pretty easy to see how things could have only gotten worse between them after everything John learns over time; how he'd choose keeping his boys safe over his relationship with them.

Really liked this, hun :)
cavetrollgrl chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Great story. Neat way that John found out about Mary's deal and the special children. John tried hard to make things up to Sam. Good family dynamics between all the charecters.
Nerene chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
What a well written story! I'm really enjoying the scenario you have portrayed. I always wondered what happened after Sam actually learned of the supernatural in the world. This is an excellent example of what may occurred. Love what you have done with John's character too. Keep up the good work!
Star Mage1 chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
I am dying to to find out what the demon said to John. really great work.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Fantastic start. I'm glad John decided to take some time to stay at Jim's and try to men his relationship with Sammy, it was so great to see that John actually asked him to play catch-Sammy needed that tiem with his dad, but with this hunt for te demon, how will things go now? Can't wait to find out.
adder574 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
It has to be tough for John trying to repair his realationship with Sam and then having this case fall into his lap. Terrific start. I can't wait to read the next part.
Write-of-Passage chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I'm officially addicted and will be checking regularly for updates. Hurry up and write!
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
oh this is good so far. keep em comin! :D