Reviews for Whisper Something Fragile
K Krystine chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
can't wait for a update!
teddiesxturtles chapter 12 . 5/24/2009
thank god you updated! :)) cool story. :D
edwardpattinson01 chapter 12 . 5/21/2009
i cant tell you how happy i am that u updated i have been following this story for sos long..i am literally jumping with joy..hehehe...love the story and the ploat edward is as hot as ever..hehhe...

pls update often

updates are better than revies :P
EdwardismyFav chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
I liked this chapter. I liked the cockblock. LOL.

Just one thing... Sometimes I'm not sure who is talking. On one sentence it sounds like Bella but it's Edward and vice versa. It might be just me though. I'm really tired these days.

I hope you can update sooner this time :) I'll look forward to it.
MysticIce24 chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
Hell yes! Devon Sawa! I was so in love with him when I was 15...such good times...
spunkyunicorns chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
so vain of me.. hahahaha!
lisamichelle17 chapter 11 . 4/27/2009
Hi. I was just wondering if you are continuing this story. RL can get super busy and it's been a while since you updated. Thanks for this story too :-)
edwardpattinson01 chapter 11 . 1/20/2009
ah..continue fast pls..i dont care about the typos...i wanna read another chapter already pls udpdate fast
EdwardismyFav chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
good chapter. For Bella to be so broken it seems she is jumping into the physical with Edward a little quickly but... I can also understand that she has deprived herself for to long that of course she is going to want to get some :) Anyway, update soon
irshQQ79 chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
LOVE IT! Keep going!
iScreamNiki chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
Lmao Hilarious. Update soon!
Romancebuffgian chapter 10 . 1/8/2009
cummon dude u write pretty well. u r one of the reasons my fanfic is on hold neway u rock n dun underestimate urself. enuf drama for now go on to sum fun times btw them .n alsoa lil fluff.
lildv274 chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
good chapter! i think that robert should come back... maybe be one of edwards friends... hope you can update soon!
Miss Dipity chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
you updated! hahahaha! good for you!... i'm so excited for the following chapters!
walkingterror chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
John* sorry I wrote it wrong u.u

too much drama but at the end was perfect

:D