Reviews for The Sarcastic Adventures of a Pissed Off Charizard
ConnerWithARailgun chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This is a flipping brilliant story. Please update!
Ill Lasanga chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
So... You've killed off most of the Naruto characters. Wow. You'd a thunk one of them might put up a really good fight, but...Nah. This supposed to mock them. And I can take a joke, if you're wondering.

Everything's technically sound, except you might want to break up the GIANT BLOCK PARAGRAPH OF DOOM(!) at the end, preferably between

"At least that’s what we thought, but then we found out that the village ninjas were not part of the mob.

When they came in the fight really began. (blah, blah, blah.)"

Thanks for listening!

Random Last Words,

Cee Cee The Critic
Ill Lasanga chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
Sorry! I usually review on weekends, so sorry again!

Sweet. The Charizard is a Sarcastic teenager, the Feraligator is a Homicidal maniac, and the Sceptile is just, there. I suggest redifineing his character/give him a personality sorta thing.

Also, you might want to elaborate on what the pawn is doing, like how they express their body language maybe? Stepping lively and quick, dragging their feet along, ready to rip out someone's asophagus and shove it down their throat, kinda stuff. Good Luck! And sorry again!

"Believe it!" Yay NARUTO ROCKS!

Random Last Words,

Cee Cee The Critic
The Lone Gamer151 chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
weird, very weird
K. A. Pryde chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I agree with the other reviewer. Love it already, but could you start new paragraphs when new people are speaking to avoid confusion?
LILMISSS chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
very funny, but could you like um...start a new paragraph when you're starting on a new dialogue? i was a tad bit confused by it.