Reviews for Terror Gold
1narniac chapter 3 . 3/7
Oh man, this was great! Nicely dark
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 3 . 2/27
I liked your take on why Peter acted the way he did. It seems to make much more sense. I loved the way you portrayed Edmund as well! He is one of my favorite characters and seeing him like his only made me love him more! What he went through must have been horrific and your explanation on how Peter had a 'wild' side was interesting!
AQUA-TOT chapter 3 . 2/27
Very nice :)
Lil'Sparrow7 chapter 3 . 2/23
phew! This was an intense retelling of this scene and I adored it.
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 3 . 6/16/2020
Wow! Very well done!
Archer5210 chapter 3 . 6/14/2020
A little creepy... in a good way. A very, very good way.
waitingforloki chapter 3 . 6/11/2020
That was insane ! How on Narnia are you so talented
katco-cereal chapter 3 . 5/24/2020
Wonderful story. Thank you
Acciopotterevans chapter 3 . 5/9/2020
holy shitttttt... this is... i... wow... chillssss freaking chills everywhere.. this is a freaking masterpiece! bloody amazing
APotterPersona chapter 1 . 10/14/2019
Amazing writing.
Perfect story. I've always felt that there was a little too much childishness about the Pevensies in Prince Caspian, Peter and Lucy especially. And this was just perfect. One tends to forget the warrior past they have and the diplomatic treaties and the like that they negotiated on the behalf of the Narnian people during their reign. It was not called The Golden Age just because they ruled but by the peace they enforced. And not all peace comes easy.
Anyways. Shivers everywhere. Wonderful story. Excellent depiction of both Lucy and Peter.

Loved it. Thank you
/APP
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2019
This was epic
You deserve millions of views for this piece of art
Lea chapter 3 . 6/26/2019
I. LOVE. THIS!
Eska chapter 2 . 6/26/2019
"lost silver stand strong, silver of the right and wrong" love it! did you write a fic with a full song/poem? 'cause I REALLY want to read it!
AmNMiller chapter 3 . 6/15/2019
This story is the most epic story I’ve ever read. The poem and how to twisted such a back story into real plot just makes my mind go adjfiekxndnajxndnwnz!
anonymousme chapter 3 . 3/19/2019
Oh, this was really good. Did I review before? I don't remember. Well anyway, Awesome, awesome story here. Keep writing!