Reviews for Terror Gold
Jojocello chapter 2 . 18h
WOAH... WoAH...WooOoaah...wow
shini-amaryllis chapter 3 . 12/29/2017
This fic was very interesting in regards to the consequences of Peter going above and beyond for his brother. Well done!
joshben4c chapter 3 . 11/16/2017
Excellent! Amazing! This would totally fit in with the canon storyline!
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
I love this so much. One, two, three, four...
Gin-san needs his parfait chapter 3 . 9/7/2017
It's been a long while since I've seen the films. Thank you for this wonderfully written piece about the depth of emotion the siblings feel towards each other, and how Caspian comes to understand more about them.
Fabro de Omres chapter 3 . 7/20/2017
Wow, this is amazing! The rhyme in its entirety at the end gave me chills!
EmpressofAlderley18 chapter 3 . 5/23/2017
Beautiful. I have read this at least 10 times and it gets me every single time!
purpledandelions chapter 3 . 4/11/2017
Your story prompted me to go and reread Prince Caspian. Of course, I soon realized most of it was inapplicable because there was so much changed, but it was still an interesting perspective. Love this glimpse of the darker side of our favorite siblings.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 3 . 1/5/2017
Nice. Very nice.
GreenDrkness chapter 3 . 11/14/2016
Wow I really like the theory behind the unseemingly unbegotten hatred
Keep on the writes
a-thousand-sparkles chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
I can't believe I just discovered this. Your story gave me the chills I love it
Toaofwriting chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
Nice job with the story.
Mariahanne chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
I have been reading on FF for 4 years and many of my reads have been of Narnian stories. Every time I looked for a read I would skip over Terror Gold thinking, it was short, and dumb. You have proved my judgment wrong. They say never choose a book by its cover and I had done that for years. I am sorry. This is one of the most well thought out stories I have ever read. You have a brilliant mind and are so creative when there is nothing to work on. Thank you so much for your spectacular talent. You are one of the reasons why I read Fanfiction.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
I very much liked your logic in this.
Chronicles of Potter chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
This is such a well written piece of work! Thank you for writing this three shot :)