Reviews for Terror Gold
a-thousand-sparkles chapter 3 . 9/23
I can't believe I just discovered this. Your story gave me the chills I love it
Toaofwriting chapter 3 . 9/12
Nice job with the story.
Mariahanne chapter 3 . 9/12
I have been reading on FF for 4 years and many of my reads have been of Narnian stories. Every time I looked for a read I would skip over Terror Gold thinking, it was short, and dumb. You have proved my judgment wrong. They say never choose a book by its cover and I had done that for years. I am sorry. This is one of the most well thought out stories I have ever read. You have a brilliant mind and are so creative when there is nothing to work on. Thank you so much for your spectacular talent. You are one of the reasons why I read Fanfiction.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 5/19
I very much liked your logic in this.
Chronicles of Potter chapter 3 . 4/19
This is such a well written piece of work! Thank you for writing this three shot :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
Ahhhhhh, this is awesome, especially after reading Thalion King's Daughter story "Golden Fire". So good!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
Hi! Oh my gosh, I really loved this story. Your writing and ideas are great :) I was just wondering, could you possibly write a story/oneshot about Edmunds capture? And, basically, the whole plot? Like what actually happened and stuff? (If you get what I mean) cause woah, that was intense and heart breaking and I'm sure a lot of people would love to read the full thing :) thanks!
Bronkwin2 chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
Is this in the books?
BooksAndMusicAreMyLife chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
I love this story! I really like all your stories but this one is one of my most favorites!
Yoshy03 chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
I really like your story. I love the wide-ranging events. I mean Caspian, the son of Caspa, the page. The story of Narnia acts grown up.

I'd like to read something about the reunion.
, Or what if Edmund cut oneself at the Paper, or a slight wound, which peter would have seen later!

The basic idea of the story is awesome. I would also like to feel the fear when the Telmarine (adult leaders) remember the littel rhyme. The situation, why they remember it, would have been bloody marvellous.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
WOW! Awesome! I love the story and the rhyme, I've never read another fan-fic like this! LOVED THIS!
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Morbid seams to be a nessecity for children rhymes ne?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
awesome you made that part of the movie so much more meaningful
CassandraPaige394 chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
I now 1000% accept this as canon. (At least in the movie-verse, as it currently stands.) One of the best shorties I've read in a long time! Bravo!
pinksugarrush chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
I really like the nursery rhyme in here and how well it ties in the story! Amazing work!

Especially these lines:

How many does the Gold one burn?

One, two, three, four...

Ahhh, dead bodies cut down by the might Peter! :)