Reviews for Terror Gold
EmpressofAlderley18 chapter 3 . 5/23
Beautiful. I have read this at least 10 times and it gets me every single time!
UniquelyMi chapter 3 . 4/11
Your story prompted me to go and reread Prince Caspian. Of course, I soon realized most of it was inapplicable because there was so much changed, but it was still an interesting perspective. Love this glimpse of the darker side of our favorite siblings.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 3 . 1/5
Nice. Very nice.
GreenDrkness chapter 3 . 11/14/2016
Wow I really like the theory behind the unseemingly unbegotten hatred
Keep on the writes
a-thousand-sparkles chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
I can't believe I just discovered this. Your story gave me the chills I love it
Toaofwriting chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
Nice job with the story.
Mariahanne chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
I have been reading on FF for 4 years and many of my reads have been of Narnian stories. Every time I looked for a read I would skip over Terror Gold thinking, it was short, and dumb. You have proved my judgment wrong. They say never choose a book by its cover and I had done that for years. I am sorry. This is one of the most well thought out stories I have ever read. You have a brilliant mind and are so creative when there is nothing to work on. Thank you so much for your spectacular talent. You are one of the reasons why I read Fanfiction.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
I very much liked your logic in this.
Chronicles of Potter chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
This is such a well written piece of work! Thank you for writing this three shot :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
Ahhhhhh, this is awesome, especially after reading Thalion King's Daughter story "Golden Fire". So good!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
Hi! Oh my gosh, I really loved this story. Your writing and ideas are great :) I was just wondering, could you possibly write a story/oneshot about Edmunds capture? And, basically, the whole plot? Like what actually happened and stuff? (If you get what I mean) cause woah, that was intense and heart breaking and I'm sure a lot of people would love to read the full thing :) thanks!
Bronkwin2 chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
Is this in the books?
BooksAndMusicAreMyLife chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
I love this story! I really like all your stories but this one is one of my most favorites!
Yoshy03 chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
I really like your story. I love the wide-ranging events. I mean Caspian, the son of Caspa, the page. The story of Narnia acts grown up.

I'd like to read something about the reunion.
, Or what if Edmund cut oneself at the Paper, or a slight wound, which peter would have seen later!

The basic idea of the story is awesome. I would also like to feel the fear when the Telmarine (adult leaders) remember the littel rhyme. The situation, why they remember it, would have been bloody marvellous.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
WOW! Awesome! I love the story and the rhyme, I've never read another fan-fic like this! LOVED THIS!