Reviews for Behind White Walls
Please continue I am so curious to see what happens next. Love it.
Please update this, please. I know it's been seven years, but please! I am begging you! I first read this fic in sixth grade, and I'm now going to be a junior this year. This was the fic that made me realize how good fanfiction really is. So, please, update this for my sanity
wiseinmadness chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Please update! It's an amazing story!
FMAgeek chapter 15 . 8/6/2017
I know your last entry was years ago... but you should definitely finish this. or I might die..

Thanks!
AutomailSucker chapter 15 . 1/24/2017
How bad you didn't finish this piece of art, but well,what an amazing story
Broccolio chapter 15 . 1/5/2017
I am indeed disappointed to have just found this story now and gotten undeniably attached to it. I say this because had I found it sooner I would continue to hold out hope for an update but as 7 years have passed I can almost certainly rule out the possibility of another chapter. It really is unfortunate however, because this story is so well written and I love it so much. Such a shame I'll never know the ending. If you do by chance see this, could you possibly make an authors note officially stating that you're abandoning this story? Because if I don't have at least that confirmation I feel like I will always have a sliver of hope. Anywho, your story is phenomenal and your writing skills are unbelievably amazing. Your words flow without and hesitation or awkwardness and there are little to no spelling errors. Despite it being unfinished all of the chapters were well lengthen and I realize a lot of people saw the romance as "moving too slow" but I thought you were handling perfectly. My only complaint is now I will never know how it turns out lol. But but but, at least this way I can still hold out that Roy is somehow still innocent. I don't know why but I could never hate Roy, I've always loved his character. (I spent a good while trying to convince myself it was Envy but as there is not humunculus or alchemy in this story I've given up hope lmao). Anyway, if this is the last chapter: thank you for the amazing story we were all given, I truly loved it,
Guest chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
Please finish :( PLEASE DONT ABANDON THIS STORY
BladeTornadoAlchemist chapter 15 . 5/7/2015
I really enjoy this story! Are you going to continue it?
Death'sChampion chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
Are you abandoning this story? Nooooo! just as it was getting exciting too...:' (
Nom de Plume chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
I know you said that you have no plans of abandoning this story but since it has been bordering on 3 years since your last update, I feel the need to say it anyways - I sincerely hope that you do not let this baby curdle up in ashes.
I love slow-burn romances, like slow-slow. Realistic slow, that is. So do not feel off-kilter if other readers have been pestering you about the lack of it. With how serious this material is and not to mention the setting and circumstances, romance really is the last thing for either of them right now so I'd be content with even subtle romance in the end.

Your way of weaving Winry's thoughts and emotions throughout this all was [quite] the ride. Heck, even Edward's, really. His guilt and constant push and pull on who to believe - wow, you certainly created quite a conundrum for these characters here, huh? Even I could not believe Roy would do that but it's even more interesting to see that you had not made Mustang out to be a complete antagonist either; obviously he's helped Edward out of a very tight spot in his life and continued to help him since. But since we don't know the whole story of that, it's difficult to see where he stands on the moral spectrum right now.

The only thing that made me raise a brow was in the beginning when Winry was aware that Edward had been onto her and Paninya's plan to escape and she [still] did it that night anyways. I understand she's desperate to get away from that place quick but wouldn't she be more cautious and try to increase her chances of successfully escaping by waiting for a couple more days to waver his suspicions before actually enacting on it? Just something I thought strange for Winry as she had seemed pretty smart so far up until that point. I know panic can easily override a person's rationality but at that first sign of Edward hinting that he knew something was gonna happen soon... I'd think Winry's red alarm would go off and signal her to wait it out a bit but ahh, that was chapters ago so can't do anything about it now. But other than that point, this story has been quite enjoyable to read and I'm sure it would continue to be so if (or rather, WHEN) you next update.
boredom chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
They actually use curtains for "privacy" other than doors for the bathrooms.
RinGopie07 chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
Hi there! :) It has been a long time since I read this fanfic and I agree with the posts here that this is certainly one of the most interesting AUs published on this site.

This story is even better than some novels I have read. In my opinion, even better than S.J Watsons's Before I go to Sleep which has psychology stuff in it.

You know how to write, no doubt about it. This story is amazing and I love how you changed Ed and Roy's characters here. It was very creative and the story was very detailed to some extent.

You certainly have the talent in writing. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have a heart to finish this story. I think it is unfair to all your readers for leaving them 'hanging' especially considering the time spent for reading your lengthy story.

If you don't have any intention to continue this story, it is just right to to delete it or post something like 'DISCONTINUED' (don't be cruel to us readers, there's that freaking cliffhanger on that last chapter!) but the better option will be to continue this story and a lot of people will really love you for it.
Mystery-shrouded S chapter 14 . 5/15/2014
Hi, S here again. I have to say, this is one of the most interesting AU's ever posted. It makes this grammar nazi happy and has a wonderful plot and insight into the characters. You really need to update this!

But thanks for posting your email, now I can spam you all I want! :D (Just kidding!) All joking aside, I do have half the mind to go and email you so I can know whether or not you plan on finishing this poor, neglected piece. So, yeah.
panemetcircenses12 chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
The fact that this hadn't been updated in 3 years makes me so sad! Such an incredible story! Haven't come across anything like it before, hence why I'm so upset that it seems to have been left! I hope you come back to this story one day :)
Spritefyre chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
Why has there been no updates for past 2 years? I like how you set it up, but the plot is moving at a bit slow of a rate. The romance is fine, but the plot needs a bit of umph to send it along.