Reviews for 20 Random Facts About Lavender V Brown
Forever Maria chapter 1 . 9/13
This is brilliant. You just made LAVANDER BROWN - a character I loathed with everything in me - one of my favorite book heroines of all time.
The Farmer chapter 1 . 7/23
I can't believe it! Somehow, by some work of extremely amazing magic, you turned my least favorite character (even in real life, I was always the weirdo who did not respect or understand popular girls at all) into one of my favorites. You've even inspired me to write a fanfic of my own about her! You are amazing at creating interesting 3 dimensional characters that your readers love, while still remaining true to cannon.
PseudonymousPersona chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Lavender makes for a fascinating character. I love that she actually has a talent for divination and that there is a science behind flirting.
The last fact is really vaguely creepy. The fact that she knew that she would never know Cecily is very sad and scary.
pairofhumanbludg chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
"Parvati roundly declared him to be a poof" - brilliant. I knew not everybody could be crazy about him, and this goes to show that Lavender and Parvati aren't quite as empty-headed as they are often portrayed.

I love your description of flirting - the "power trip" is really accurate, I think, and an interesting explanation of why people love to flirt.

Lavender as a Seer is something that I'd love to hear more about. This is one of my favourite of your one-shots for that reason. You bring it back unobtrusively in little ways that show how useful that skill could be, and it foreshadows the ending very nicely.

Your final paragraph about Cecily gave me chills. It's perfect and beautiful and it gives me some sort of closure after Lavender's death, because all the deaths in DAYD nearly broke my heart. I find Lavender an incredibly interesting character after reading your DAYD fic and I'm happy I can discover more about her through this fic. Thank you for expanding your universe so your readers can learn more!
Blairx6661 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This was really enjoyable :)

kci47 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Oh, I loved this. Thank you for making her into a real person.
Hufflepuff Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Your stories have made me love Lavender Brown's character! Like most fans I thought of Lav as a ditzy obssessed girl, but like anyone else she is a person with a life no one really knows about until they dive deeper into her character.

Hufflepuff Dreamer
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This has to be my most favorite of all the 20 Random Facts. Makes me love Lavender more and you create such DEPTH to these characters that I've truly never really seen (yet), and I love it. the 20th was so, so, SO horrible that I immediately wanted to cry. The fact that Lavender was a seer (and the advantages/disadvantages) fits her so well that I might actually view that as canon now.
gardensigernumbli chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
you seem to have a penchant for writing things that make me want to cry. especially number 20. I've read DAYD before, and I've just read it again, along with Sluagh, and all of your 20 Random Facts, along with all your other oneshots, just make me want to go back and read them both all over again just to catch the little intricacies that I might have missed the first (and second) time around. You're very good with developing the minor characters that were barely mentioned in the books and giving them such life and personality that I honestly view the majority of your characters as canon now. Admittedly, the only times I disagree with your writing are when I've already created a persona for certain characters and you've shown them in the worst light possible (I'm rather fond of a few Slytherins) or when you kill off the very same characters that you've made us love. Like Lavender, for instance. I was pretty pissed when you killed her. But reading the very last fact... well, at least you gave us some closure.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I should re-read DAYD with these in mind
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Excellent character sketche. Hope you find a job writing for pay.
Scared-Like-Me chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Tha was brilliant, i never liked Lavender, but this has, obviously, taken a whole new spin on things, even if it is AU, i think it's brilliantly written, and imma check out soem of your other works.

deleted2012 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I love it- you have captured Lavender brilliantly.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
God, you're too good at this. Never until this story have I loved Lavender in DAYD I liked her very much and was quite sad that she died but now I'm glad, that's very very great. Bravo.
A.Willow chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
YES! Lavender as a person,not as a *sneer* girl,as she is often portrayed in the that is what people are