Reviews for Intentions
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Funny fic and the adventure/parody is a nice touch along with you've added to the prison complex of the Human Reform League. Very nice touches indeed.
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I think you are the same person that reviewed my border story and thanks for the note about ERT if that was you. I changed in my story so thanks.

Always like to read a story with my fave character so it was a pleaseant read. Thank you

AiP
Child of Loki chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Sweet! So glad someone else is gettin into the Border fanfic. I like that you wrote this scene. I think (maybe, my memory isn't the best) they did one (or two) where Kessler confronts Darnell, but it failed to resolve anything, which was annoying. Because we know how each character feels about the situation, but they are quite at odds. It's nice to see some resolution to it. I guess having Kessler wary of Darnell's loyalties creates more drama and tension in the show, but still...

Anyway, you've got some good dialogue (something I am always jealous of...) It was short, but successfully fulfilled your purpose.

(Oh, and crossovers... I've never actually tried to write any, but they always intrigue me.)

Hope to see more from you!