Reviews for Effects and Side Effects
Eagle-Eyes chapter 37 . 9/18
Wonderful story

Keep writing as life allows
daviessteven133209 chapter 22 . 8/18
ok im not trying to flame or anything but im curious as to why the summary says its a fem harry story if throughout all that ive read harrys still refered to with male pronouns. i mean i get that he has female body but that doesnt make him female like its always explaining in the book. other than that its not that bad of a story but i have noticed that every once in a while it either brings up the same point like when harry asks madam bones if emily can tell her parents and grandparents about magic and she says its ok but the next chapter emily asks tonks and shacklebolt with harry sitting right there and instead of harry saying ameila says its ok, he says thats a good idea. or it seems like the author forgot he already added a partor scene and then does it again slightly different... but yeaaaaaaaa its a good story justhad a bit of confusion
Clavyus chapter 37 . 8/14
Wonderful story, well-paced and written. A great read, even incomplete. It looks pretty close to the end, and I hope the author finishes it at some point.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 37 . 8/10
Retired from fanfiction?
AmazingArchitect chapter 37 . 8/3
When will the book be updated?
Pretty good, although there is a couple of grammar mistakes. For example, "use using was"
RyanMK666 chapter 10 . 5/26
i won't lie i do not understand in the slightest why he has to dress like a girl' ever heard of a tom boy before? he doesn't have to at all this just to me doesn't seem right and it's bothering me that you seem to be forcing it way to much
pfeil chapter 37 . 4/14
Any chance you'll come back to this some day? I just re-read the whole thing and loved it as much as I remembered. You're so close to the finale too...
DarkHunter25 chapter 37 . 3/21
Can't wait for the next chapter, I've sucked into this story since chapter 1. Excited to see how you handle the weddings and the next mission.
Keep the story going it's awesome
Rossaldinho7 chapter 37 . 2/16
I keep on coming back to this story, hoping there are more chapters, and being disappointed. Still a fantastic story, and hope to see more soon.
RobinTheSlytherin chapter 1 . 2/14
haha! just started and I'm in love! Luna woyld say some shit like that!
amyrlinengineer chapter 1 . 2/2
I just want to throw in that I love this story. I've read it twice already, and probably will again. I'm sad there hasn't been an update in a long time, but thank you for the gem we've been able to enjoy so far.
murgel chapter 37 . 2/1
great story. I really love the unique approach you took.

I'm quite sad to see you stuck at this point and hope the bug gets you soon to complete this one.
Jake chapter 37 . 1/10