Reviews for Effects and Side Effects
cko2 chapter 34 . 5/22
After a couple of weeks reading this story I have to say wow. Very well laid out and very amusing things that happen at times. Love the way deals with The girls and the goblins. Love the reactions of people to different events and really want to say thanks for sharing this story.
Jlargent chapter 34 . 5/17
Please finish soon.
IcySneasel chapter 34 . 4/29
Urgh this is such a good fic! Why has it been left to sit here for a year! Please come back and update again!
SUBJECT-XVI chapter 1 . 4/27
This story is awesomely incredible! I just got to Ch. 26 (sorry I haven't reviewed before now but I just finished hooking up my new PC and my phone won't let me post reviews) and I'm dreading getting to the final chapter! If this story hasn't been finished then PLEASE continue you it! PLEASE... :,(
Anderfail chapter 7 . 4/26
Jesus SAS training. SERE School and the 20 mile rucks with 100 lb packs are some of the hardest things a human can do. Utterly brutal, I can't imagine going through that as a teenager. Of course I also wasn't literally fighting for my life either. I imagine if I was, I would do anything to give me a chance of surviving as well.
Rossaldinho7 chapter 34 . 4/25
Really like this story. I read it a while ago, and only just found it again. Read through it again over the last few days, but there are no new chapters in the story. I really want to know what happens next, how the special forces team come into the battle with Voldemort, they haven't really fought death eaters yet either. Looking forward to reading more of this :)
l4w chapter 34 . 4/20
This is a really good fic
How you have Harry and the girls learning and living together is a great read and I love the world room.
I was disappointed by Hedwig not being in the fic more and after the return to school that Hermione's parents are not even mentioned seems wrong.
I am looking forward to more of this fic
Thanks
Sorrow chapter 34 . 4/15
So, considering it has been over a year, should we consider it dead?
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/11
I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THESE STUDENTS CAN CONTINUESLY KEEP TRUSTING THAT OLD FRAUD! EVERYTIME DRACO ATTACKS HARRY SHIT FOR BRAINS DUMB-DUMB LETS HIM OFF WITH A WARNING AND A SLAP ON THE WRIST. The little bastard a Jr. Death Eater and should join his father in Azkaban prison. Ajoining cells hopefully with his bat shit aunt Bella on one side and dear old dad on the other. This whole BS about Hogwarts being the safest school anywhere is such a joke that Harry really needs to tell the old fraud running it " See ya, not gonna be ya! " then get the fuck out of Great Britain. Tell the rest of magical Britain to suck it up and fight back or die as he was not going to be there to save their ass anymore. And he better not go to Europe for school. The old fraud Dumb-Dumb would only have him returned to continue fight Moldy-Shorts. After all he did place him with the Dursley's and ignore his living conditions for fifteen or so years. Thus allowing his relatives to mentally and physically abuse him. Dumb-Dumb lied to the entire wizard world in England by saying A) Harry's safe and loved and B) he has no other family to take care of him.
Katnissindiapers chapter 3 . 4/10
Eeeeeek! Goblins! Yuck! They're GROSS!
Vejjies chapter 34 . 4/10
A brilliant story even after all this time. I dearly hope to see it updated again someday. This is the story that got me into Fem!Harry.
Katnissindiapers chapter 2 . 4/9
Tee her hee! Shitty Dumbledore! I like it! He's an old, meddling coot, if you ask me!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww Aww! So. CUTE!
Reviewer of the West chapter 34 . 4/8
Great story. Please keep writing.

I am wondering what they are waiting for. Armor is nice and all, but it seems like they have enough stand-off weapons (snipers, bombers, etc) to have some weekend fun. Are they trying to avoid tickling the dragon until they are ready for total war?

At a minimum, with a ward to identify the dark mark (just a light notification ward), they should be tracking DE movements in Gringotts, Diagon, Knockturn, and Hogsmede. Then with "random" reinforced Auror patrols (triggered by, say, Amelia, at random times and when a target of interest is around) and someone in an invisibility cloak, they could stage an incident where the target "panics and (with poor aim) fires on the aurors" to avoid suspicion of a dark mark detector. Only two people (the person with the invisibility cloak and the person triggering the random patrols) would need to know what's really going on. Of course, snatch and grabs with portkeys are even easier, but might make someone look for a reason the people were discovered.

With Harry's close relations with the Goblins, even without the dark mark detection ward (or with unmarked/imperioused supporters) you could do the same thing with vault visits, and potentially grab the payroll a few times. Of course, with Thief's Downfall, you don't need to worry about imperioused people. Why is Amelia not contracting Gringotts to supply some for the ministry entrance?

This lets them gain intelligence (both movement patterns and anything the targets you acquire know), remove money, makes it look like the government is doing great stuff with the patrols and the arrests of guilty people, etc; and most of all, it doesn't require large investment of people or combat by Harry & co.

However, I admit that staging a crime to catch an unmarked supporter is not exactly legal, but would probably be well within the authority of MI5/6. They are already planning on using bombers against nominally civilian targets (like, I assume, Malfoy manor) so staging crimes shouldn't be out of the question.

Please continue!