Reviews for Effects and Side Effects
Lmao
thunderofdeath97 chapter 3 . 5/1
personally i think the basilisk, for being alive for a millenium, would be more than 57 feet long, especially one belonging to salazar slytherin
thunderofdeath97 chapter 2 . 5/1
why would families, let those who aren't their family, use THEIR spells? they wouldn't
mst3ktoo chapter 6 . 4/17
so D, blown. ITF Harry solves all problems with a single hallucinationatory battle and lots of talking while his enemies do themselves in due to ... inbred stupidity? He's still unconscious in the hospital, isn't he.
mst3ktoo chapter 3 . 4/17
At least he's only getting the talk once like everyone else, I doubt the Dursleys did it for being a guy.
mst3ktoo chapter 2 . 4/17
Lol, Voldy sounds like a college kid waking up after a long Friday night
DrReadnoShit chapter 1 . 1/27
Just why are they delivering everything to Dumbledore instead of calling the DMLE, clearly this is above some school punishment...
Vape.Catt26 chapter 20 . 1/17
I'm sorry but the progress of the story is just too slow for my taste to the point where I got bored. I'll come back to this story again soon. But I just got bored now.
Vape.Catt26 chapter 21 . 1/17
Not that it's a bad thing but the story is really progressing so slow. I just finished chapter 20 and it's still summer time. wtf?
Warn people it’s gender bender !
Wolfanddragongirl280 chapter 37 . 1/11
u should really finish the story please
Karou WindStalker chapter 1 . 1/6
Here’s hoping 2022 finds you well!
My current hope is that you’re goin through this story and fixing the spelling and grammar issues.
I’m sorry to say that I’m tempted to do the same.
afradkin2 chapter 37 . 12/22/2021
Recently discovered and finished reading this. You've done a great job so far and would love to see it continued one day. Hopefully you'll update in the future.
karmakarma2001 chapter 37 . 12/18/2021
Really enjoyed this story hope you finish it and they all survive only the deatheaters and Voldemort die not anyone harry and his wives know and love
WildOnionTops chapter 37 . 11/16/2021
Such a great story! Would love to see it continued.
2,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »