Reviews for Effects and Side Effects
MarcusTrax chapter 37 . 2/22
Great story. Hope there will be more chapters.
DarthEpsilon chapter 37 . 2/14
I cant help but feel that this isnt going to be updated yet I hope that it will soon because this was my third time rereading it and I still enjoy reading it
moonprincess97524 chapter 37 . 1/13
Wonderful, simply wonderful. I haven't read this story in quite sometime. I really love that Harry was able to shock M with this taking out the jet planes with just air and his sward. I do hope that you are able to come back to this story again soon.
ProudMarineWife chapter 5 . 1/13
I was into this story up to this point. As a female who grew up in the 90s I am annoyed by the way you have hermione and the others treat Harry. He's not their personal Barbie doll and they are taking any and all choice away from him. I dressed in "boy" clothes when I was a kid. You also address sexuality in this story and somehow you are trying to write a gem Harry story and erase lesbianism at the same time. At the age of 15, Hermione would know what a lesbian is even if it's just academic knowledge.
desireejones99 chapter 37 . 1/13
a very excellent story, hope the next updates are soon
huskerfan chapter 37 . 1/9
Fun story, lots of original plots and interesting points. Would be nice to see an ending to it, even if it just wraps up in a few chapters.
rojekera chapter 37 . 12/31/2016
It has been a year since your last update, when is the next one due?
morcheller chapter 37 . 12/19/2016
Too bad that it's been a year since there's been an update.
Maybe the muse will strike again someday and this wonderful story will be completed.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
I have to ask myself, am I reading this because it has a goof plot or because it's gender switch. Leaning towards the latter.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
good thing unlike you my stories will update alot and my girl harry story will have more sex in it
Bronze chapter 37 . 11/1/2016
I am now eagerly awaiting the next update on this story. I'm now moving on to one of your other stories that I started and again never got to finish. DAMN BUT YOU'RE ADDICTIVE!
Bronze chapter 35 . 11/1/2016
try " implications were far TOO terrifying." instead. No I'm not perfect. I just happen to know the difference between the uses of that word. Over all, I've really enjoyed this story. I've kept coming back to finish it. Last time I was reading this it stopped just after Harry and the girls fought the monsters in the Goblin tunnels. So I'm very glad to see this is now complete.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/21/2016
Wait for the Happy New Year , or is it still there?
Bronze chapter 32 . 10/20/2016
Well, you can thank the Brainless Wonder for that. He created Voldemort after all. Do you really think that Harry's childhood is unique? The Brainless Wonder made sure both suffered in their childhoods. He repeatedly sent both boys back to abusive homes and did nothing to insure their safety.
Bronze chapter 23 . 10/5/2016
Well, that makes three of the inner circle down. So, who's next to cross the boundary that scares the Dork Lard so badly he tore his soul to pieces?
1,946 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »