Reviews for Effects and Side Effects
Rossaldinho7 chapter 37 . 2/16
I keep on coming back to this story, hoping there are more chapters, and being disappointed. Still a fantastic story, and hope to see more soon.
RobinTheSlytherin chapter 1 . 2/14
haha! just started and I'm in love! Luna woyld say some shit like that!
amyrlinengineer chapter 1 . 2/2
I just want to throw in that I love this story. I've read it twice already, and probably will again. I'm sad there hasn't been an update in a long time, but thank you for the gem we've been able to enjoy so far.
murgel chapter 37 . 2/1
great story. I really love the unique approach you took.

I'm quite sad to see you stuck at this point and hope the bug gets you soon to complete this one.
Jake chapter 37 . 1/10
Ser, a you alive?
Glumski chapter 37 . 1/7
Well, this story is certainly interesting; it's the only Fem!Harry/Multi story that I've seen so far. Your eye for detail is incredible, with hundreds of pages for only a single summer without it becoming boring or repetitive.
I definitely think that you need a beta though. There were quite a bit of mistakes - both typos and grammatical ones - that always manage to sneak through. I think that the name of Hermione's mother changed from Emily to Emma halfway through the story, and there were a few systematically misspelled names/words like Pensieve or Alastor. All of it is stuff that can easily be fixed by a beta but is difficult to notice by yourself.
The overall story I really liked. It's a unique spin on the whole Fem!Harry thing and while the harem pairings always seem somewhat suspect to me, it does really work here. I hope you'll continue writing eventually; I'd very much like to see an update to this story!
Madmess chapter 37 . 12/31/2017
Its a great story, Im just really hoping you come back and either finish it or at least let everyone know you are discontinuing. Awesome story though!
DarthEpsilon chapter 36 . 12/30/2017
This story hasn't been updated in 2 years please update soon or make authors note telling us if it has been abandoned
seldombites chapter 37 . 12/30/2017
I don't normally like female Harry stories. I am, however, enjoying this one. Do you think you will be continuing with it?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2017
I'm glad no girl will suffer after pencil dick malfoy is gone poor tom he lost his favorite and new gf I would say wife but tom won't be around
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
stupid people who starts a story and then be too stupid or dumb to finish it
Dragonman109 chapter 37 . 11/9/2017
Cool chapter next chapter soon as possible please.
observentuser chapter 37 . 10/2/2017
This is a welcome change to a few story arcs. How you managed to turn Harry into a female was interesting. How you are having him deal with it, as well as the multiple marriages is amazing.

Looking forward to more :-)
Asher Jayden chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Is This story abandoned
Autumn Souls chapter 37 . 9/25/2017
So I skipped to this chapter. What's the point of making Harry a girl if he's not only still called Harry but male pronouns are also used?
1,985 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »