Reviews for Effects and Side Effects
hiyukihime2 chapter 37 . 9/18
update update please update
Luxtes chapter 21 . 9/4
I thought canon said that muggles can't see spellfire? or magical creatures, as Dudley could feel but not see the Dementor on the attack before fifth year, sort of a plothole there
kyoshi711 chapter 27 . 8/9
God does Harry have to be female for this whole story? It sort of sucks.
Joe R chapter 24 . 7/25
Are you going to make the dragons skeleton into a guardian like Sally?
lokyyt chapter 37 . 7/23
more please keep typing and please reply
TheAvidReader1 chapter 37 . 6/19
:( wish it was completed
richardrobinsonjr chapter 37 . 6/15
Any chance of a new chapter this month?

This is one of my favorite Harry Potter Stories.

Richard Robinson
This story is so good! More! Please!
avid11read11er chapter 37 . 6/5
This is an amazing story so far. It has one of the most believable character progressions I've seen on this site. I can actually believe the characters from the books could become these people in these circumstances. I really like this story, and I hope that you end up finishing it, eventually. You've done an amazing job so far :)
Squarekiddo chapter 10 . 5/25
Daphne's mom was quite a disappointment, you built her up for several chapters as this complete Shopping nut, but she was barely even mentioned in the whole shopping scene, in fact she was mentioned so little that I truly doubt people would even notice if you removed those parts completely.

Now keep in mind that its only disappointing because you built her shopping obsession up for us, like if there was a Queen of Shopping she would have the title, but she was extremely decoile, the resident bookworm was worse..
automaton14 chapter 37 . 5/19
450k words and it's not even Christmas. I don't know whether to be impressed or disappointed. And the claims you'd increase the pacing of the story? Lies. All in all, good story, character driven and well written. Quite a few typos, but they're not outrageous and off putting. Needs a higher plot to words ratio. And possibly more lethality from HarryI can't see anyone going through special forces training and them not using lethal attacks out of trainingmuscle memory and reflex. He's only done it once, but the responses they teach you basically don't include being nicewhich translates to permanent maiming when they're using non-lethal attacks. From what they've told me (shown me), at least. But I'm sure you have a reason for it and if you update it again, you could easily shoehorn an explanation in and enlighten your readers, and it's relatively minor, so whatevs.
God of Magic and Witchcraft chapter 37 . 5/16
please update this is a fantastic story that i really want to read.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 37 . 5/8
Oh, I hope you're still around and okay. I really want to see how this ends up. Fantastic story!
GreyAB chapter 37 . 5/6
finally got caught up on this (for some reason had missed the notification on the last few chapters and only found them when I decided to go back and read some of the older stories on my alerts list :P ). You may have a long time between chapters but they are worth waiting for, you have done a very good job of putting things together and moving the story along at a good pace without rushing things.

Looking froward to the next chapter whenever it appears.
suziq968 chapter 37 . 5/6
This has been a great read. I'm following it to see if more comes. Keep writing, you're really good. It's impressive with a cast this large and the whole harem thing that you have such well developed characters.
1,966 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »