Reviews for Light
SpecialYouMe chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
That was the most heart-breaking, heart-felt, meaningful story I've ever read. If it was your intention to have me weeping and sobbing, then you had done an amazing job. Everything about this story is amazing. Angst can be better than a happy ending after all.

I didn't really expect a happy ending.

Nor did I want to. I knew from the first chapter and I continued on, knowing fully that there was no happy ending like the ones in the fairy tales. Just the way I like it. You are really great at writing angst and I don't want you to just change that because some reviewers do not think so. I like how the theme of the story is well thought and not just put on a whim. The ending was perfect, in a sad way. 'Perfect' doesn't necessarily means happy anyway.

I didn't expect the happy ending. But I didn't expect that ending. It was really good; summing up the story in someone else's point of view. What I do want to know is what happened to Kukai. I understand he lost his part in the story when he left, but I'm just curious. Did he attend the funeral? Was there even a funeral? And what happened to Ikuto? Did he go into hiding? If I was Ikuto, I wouldn't want to be in his shoes. A girl he loves dying thinking he doesn't. Oh gosh, now I'm crying.

The plot and theme and setting and characters were all too good. The ending was perfect. I could feel their emotions by just simply reading the text. I was thinking it'd be cliche but then I remember it was you who was writing this fanfiction. I do think it is just a tad dramatic but not overly in which it gets to the point of being annoying. Dramatic is a good thing. Like Shakespeare.

I do hope you continue writing as I think fanfiction could use more works such as these.

-SpecialYouMe
RozaBlack chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
I love this story so much, but the ending just seemed to piss me off. Don't take it the wrong way, I loved this story. It just somehow pissed me off.
Shay Wolfe chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
Shouldn't this be put under Tragedy Instead of Angst? I mean yes there's tons of angst going on but overall it's a tragedy since Amy dies, right?

Beautiful story by the way. Made me cry so much! _
rian-chann chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
Ohmygod.. Ikuto! Why?! WHY?! Why can't you see that Amu's happiness is to be with YOU?! How can you not realize that she's never EVER going to love Tadase?! WWHHYYY?! now it's too late! *runs out crying*

... Wait *sniff* what happened to Kukai?
Amuto101 chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
Same person as before, this time I finally cried a bit. You'd make an excellent tragedy story writer, it was very emotional.
Amuto101 chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
Why did you have to write the story like this!? My eyes were watering when I read this! How could Ikuto be so dense!? I know you said it'd be a sad story and no happy ending, but it didn't have to be THIS BAD!
KL chapter 10 . 3/6/2014
That's so beautiful...*Wipes a tear* Reminds me of a really sad song...
layla chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
it was so so so sad...
i can't believe i'am crying while reading it...
Guest chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
NOOOOOO! WAAI! I LOVED IT AND HATED
IT! SOOOOO SAAAD! MOOD SWINGS ALL THROUGH THIS STORY! IT WAS SO GREAT!
Geass Lord chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
1 tear drop so angsty
Rawritz chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
Ffs.. WHY! IM SO SO SO SO SAD! I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. IM CRYING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. I JUST REALLY WANT A HAPPY STORY NOW. THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL. THANKYOU.
Darkdemon's Ashes chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
you did make me cry too much and i ALMOST NEVER cry when i read fanfics and if i do it is only like 2 drops but i cried like sht ergghh good job:) its SO SAD. i cried like crazy when she said "even though i know you dont mean it thank you" BUT HE DID HE DID HE DID! it feels so wrong for her to die thinking he did not mean what he said and he hadjust said it to comfort her and make her happy at her final moments. how COULD SHE die without knowing his true feelings?! it just feels so wrong, so sad so ergh! BAKA AMU BAKA IKUTO. Im prepared to stalk and hunt down Tadagay with a knife and kill him mercilessly. no on second thought, i'll just... (WARNING TADASE AND TADAMU FAN GIRLS (or maybe guys XD) PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED BEYOND THIS POINT UNLESS U WANT TO SEE SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU SCREAM. EXTREME U HEAR ME EXTREME AMUTO AND STRICT ANTI TADASE AND TADAMU FANS, U ARE WELCOME HERE AND I HOPE U ENJOY) ok to continue from i just... i was gonna say that it would be a better idea to tie Tadagay to a tree and then use my nails (which happen to be very blunt) TO SCRATCH HIM DOWN TO THE BONE! FUFUFUFUFU (insert extreme tadagay laugh here) sorry if i scared anyone but im like kinda REALLY ANTI TADASE and this story got me hyped i gotta go blow my nose now cya:) oh btw, this is like the LOOONGEST review i have ever written in my life for any single fanfic:)
BloodOnThyLips chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
Wow! This was a really beautiful story, one of the best auto stories i have read so far. Scratch that on fan fiction in general. So heartbreaking but beautiful!
cutey650kuto chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
It was soooo sad! I luv this story! Ur an awesome author!
bluexsky chapter 10 . 8/8/2012